Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Its also story writing fault. Nothing to do with directions, he's going directing
The scenes, if the story is bad of course the show will be crappy. I never follow a show of this director before though I watched bits of Rang Laga.
Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Teasers of Faysal Qureshi and Sajal Ali's 'Mera Yaar Miladay' out

Produced by Big Bang Entertainment, the serial is directed by Anjum Shehzad
ABOUT 6 HOURS AGO

Mera Yaar Miladay is a romantic story with a social message) of a filmi girl (Sajjal Ali) and a tapori guy (Faysal Qureshi), and will air on ARY Digital. The first two teasers are out and HIP has them for you:

Also read: On the sets of Anjum Shehzad's untitled serial

Produced by Big Bang Entertainment, the serial has been directed by Anjum Shehzad and the cast includes Faysal Qureshi, Sajal Ali, Firdous Jamal, Ayesha Khan, Ahmed Ali, and Syed Fazal Hussain.

Also read: Faysal Qureshi and Sajal Ali's 'Meri Jaan' becomes 'Mera Yaar Mila Dey'

Earlier when HIP had gone on the set of the drama, Sajal Ali spoke about her role saying,

"It's a bit of a filmy role which normally people don't find easy to accept. I play a girl who lives life on her own terms and will go to any length to achieve her goals. She sometimes shows over the top behavior as she is someone who is deeply in love with herself."

Link - http://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1148888/teasers-of-faysal-qureshi-and-sajal-alis-mera-yaar-miladay-out

-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love the promos both characters look intresting m sure we gonna get to see a good character development
specially happy to see Faysal play a role like this!!
no doubt he is brilliant as a romantic matured man but he won my heart as BasharMomin ❀️
hence looking forward to this, tho Daboo is again diff than Bashar but I m sure Faysals gonna potray him with perfection

ok now it really needs to start soon
-Izna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

faysal and Ayesha Khan were in a relationship and he made a remark of never working with her again. That's why its so funny...

ok I ended up googling them after reading this .. and coincidentally just IF links opened πŸ˜†

so is Ayesha khan really in this?? dont really like her :/
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Another promo. πŸ₯³I'm loving it so far, It looks more like a film than a drama teaser.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyBdayNaiha

ok I ended up googling them after reading this .. and coincidentally just IF links opened πŸ˜†

Not sure exactly I saw her name on the hip article on the cast list.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Here is an article of Faysal talking about his character being a good human being so I don't see him as the jerk type hero at all. He is said to be the healer of suffers.

He plays a tapori larka in the drama and lives with an adopted kid striker in the slum area of Karachi. He serves as a great masiha to others as he has a touching background story and it is not easy for him to come out of his past.

"My character has different shades which will be unfolded with each episode. He is a lover, a big brother to someone, a healer for sufferers, but above all a good human being, the actor said.

Link - http://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1148739

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: HappyBdayNaiha

I did the sameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I watched mane na ye dil. I did not find their chemistry quite happening. So I read she was hopping between babar javed and Faysal. Also then Faysal was heart broken and now he doesnt want to work with her again!!
-Izna- thumbnail

Another promo. πŸ₯³I'm loving it so far, It looks more like a film than a drama teaser.

omg thank you for sharing this one is even better than last 2 <3

faysal and Ayesha Khan were in a relationship and he made a remark of never working with her again. That's why its so funny...

but shes not in this show is she?