Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I agree with everything that everyone said here about this last episode...It was magical, sweet, cute and utterly satisfying despite the channel's unprofessionalism and unwarranted editing of the scenes...I have one tiny miny dissatisfaction though...Eversince their silent eye-eye romance started, I have imagined this short, sweet confrontation scene where Hina fakes her anger and refuses to accept Ahmer and Ahmer manaofies her in his own sweet but bossy style...
Did anybody else have such wishes that went unfulfilled in this show?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Am surprised they shown the fall and catch scene though because that scene was abit bold for a Pakistan drama
576281 thumbnail
Looks like when they were all standing there shocked and sad, it was actually Ahmer and Hina whose Nikkah happened...I wish they showed it to us though as it would've been so sweet to see them in one frame, participating in the ceremony and the rituals...
I think when Hina blurted out her anguish and hugged him after seeing him alive, it was open to everyone though I am sure Mustaqueem just helped in spelling it out...And then Ahmer was just left helpless but accept his love for Hina...Why didn't they show all this...arghhh!
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OH MY FREAKING GODDD
THEY AIRED THE LAST EPISODE?

I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THISSS!!!

Ahmer/Hina will be missed😭

Mikaal/Sajjal pretty please come back in another show together❤️
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Gah!! Episode?? Off to watch!!
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Ok, so yeah it was cliched, but I was grinning like a fool by the end.. The last few scenes felt too abrupt, but I still loved it, probably because of the fact that they ended up together, and they're so damn cute together... I'm glad they didn't show the Mustakeem being all heroic and sacrificing his love bit..

But WHERE THE HELL WAS THE UMBRELLA SCENE???!!

Not fair teasing us with cuteness and then not delivering!

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
As cliched as It was I still loved it though I was craving for more wish they shown the wedding scene though
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Yeah.. We didn't get the big declaration of love in the end. That left me feeling like the story was incomplete.. I just really wanted a heartfelt acknowledgment of his feelings from Ahmer..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Last scene 😊
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
still not getting online 😡