Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Damn this load shedding spoils everything for me at 8:15 🤢 😆 now i have to watch online anyways

I know the loading is annoying.
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow wow
hope it's happy ending
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
The end was abit cliched in my opinion with Mustakeen becoming Mahan and giving up his love.
When Hina come in with Mustakeen I got really scared for a second that she married him.
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hina's mehandi ceremony

hina behosh ho jati hai and then ahmer take cares of her... and on Barat function Police men came with Ahmers belongings and showed them to his family and said that... he is no more...

Hina's reaction😭 Nahiii anniii yeh jhoot bol rahe haan... ahmar g ko kuch nahi ho sakta...
and she ran outside and here comes our hero...

😕 from here to onward bad editing... ahmar and hina's scene were cutted very badly...
they only show mustaqeen's family accepted hina's feeling for ahmer... and mustaqeem's emotional state...
then

last scene in which hina and ahmar went for outing alone😳

and last but not the least dialogue of this episode

Hina:Ahmar Ji

Ahmar: arey ab to ahmar jee mat bolo😉

Edited by cute-aly - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Hina & Ahmer were cute in the episode but wish they had more scenes alone than families in the way.
576281 thumbnail
The cuteness and the magic is intact no matter how bad the execution was and how helplessly they tried to hamper the show by halting it for 2 months without showing the last episode...This show will go down as my most favorite Pakistani Drama!
All said and done, I have one question to ask...WHERE IS MY UMBRELLA SCENE!!!!🥺

EDIT: Oh another thing...is it just me or Ahmer and Hina were better off stealing glances from each other than just look eye to eye and hold hands and romance?😆(last scene where he held her hand and insisted that she removed the 'ji' was sweetly awkward...)
Edited by cricketfan1 - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Can't believe they cut that umbrella scene out That scene was supposed to air since episode 8 I am guessing? Because Ahmer and Hina were in the same outfit in that episode.
I don't know but i really love that solo Ahmer scene when he took his suite top off and roll up his sleeves. Mikaal look really hot in that scene.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was thinking that may be my excitement level will go down the drain as they were dragging the last epi, but i was wrong, as soon as i saw that the last epi is airing i got super excited...finally a happy ending for which we all waited like crazy...this scene was just mind blowing , Ahmer and Hina's eyes spoke volume😳 their relationship was so simple yet so intense at the same tym☺️ just love them together

fairi_88 thumbnail
Why do i feel that there was a hug here which seemz to be censored by the channel as it is our national channel😆 does anyone else felt the same?😆

fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I know the loading is annoying.

I wasnt talking about loading, it was loadshedding time in my place😆 from 8:15 to 9:15 we have power outage