Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

the reason is b/c we want to see the ending of AH we had tolerated so much crap to see their ending and they are playing with us like this🀒

Aww I know how you feel, but to be honest, I have given up, reason neither Mikaal or the PTV wants to give us answers. I expected better from Mikaal.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They're now repeating the episode where Ahmer found out Maheen true colors.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Are they repeating the episodes in order? I mean, like can we tell how many more weeks this is going to go on?

I love how we're all on here every week like clockwork to check if there's any news.. πŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Aww I know how you feel, but to be honest, I have given up, reason neither Mikaal or the PTV wants to give us answers. I expected better from Mikaal.

this is unfair to us. man we were so close to see them together and it ended there wth😑😑 i hate this channel to core now
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

Are they repeating the episodes in order? I mean, like can we tell how many more weeks this is going to go on?

I love how we're all on here every week like clockwork to check if there's any news.. πŸ˜†

We are dedicated fans πŸ˜† but the channel is not dedicated 😑, I think 2 more weeks and still no news from Mikaal 😑
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Guys did that scene when Maheen attempted suicide came? I don't remember watching it that's why asking.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Guys did that scene when Maheen attempted suicide came? I don't remember watching it that's why asking.

Yes it did air wen she come to knew about her son's death
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I keep saying I am done with this show due to all the dragging plus the wait each week, but I keep coming back here to check if the episode has aired. SIGH.

DAMN DAMN. What wasted potential. Really wish we get to see Sajjal/Mikaal together again. They have the best chemistry together IMO.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I hope Mikaal and Sajal get another show together on either ARY or Humtv. They have great chemistry but I still want to see the last episode of this show I love Ahmer & Hina relationship and how simple they are without any stupid twist and negativity, I'm one who like intensity but there story is well done.
I was watching episode 4 of this show just 2 days ago and that is my favorite episode till date, I love the intensity of that episode and Hina is a strong girl to handle those people and that man she was gonna married raise his hands to slap her but was save by Ahmer: That was a great scene.
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
today they are showing epi 24...