Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

This is seriously unprofessional on the channel's part. And Mikaal being the producer has finally decided to speak to PTV after so many weeks of repeat telecasts? Like seriously? Disappointed with both the channel & Mikaal.

And also one more episode left only..so they dragged the show for weeks, & are finally going to give us some glimpses of Ahmer/Hina in the last episode? Why did they have to drag so much? URGH.

THIS DRAMA HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL. ALL GONE TO WASTE.
576281 thumbnail
Good that he at least responded...But its hard to believe that he isn't keeping track of his show's telecast and the TRPs which the actors and the producers live and die by?And what more, he even knew that it was the last episode...🤓
It is beyond me why a channel would ruin the only one good show they had.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think that's the last episode though
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Seriously !
This is very unprofessional MAN !
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Actors don't atleast watch there own shows? I understand Mikaal is around alot on all channels but he should atleast record and find time to watch that is another way to find out the issue. He responds but he should have keep track on the show!
I dont think they watch their own shows but at least they know whats going on. The day the episode didnt air 100 of people must have asked him about it.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree with you all, producers should know what's happening with the show, not sure about the whole process but at least if all fans are asking for the input, Channel / producers should have some answers, this is so frustrating,Why should we invest in a drama when we are not going to get the end of it, why waste our time? they are because of their viewers, so they should at least give reasons, the least they could do.. I have never seen something like this, they are operating as if its ghar ka channel, really terrible, completely unprofessional.👎🏼
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
The only thing I can think of now is they're repeating this show till they find another good replacement show for the Thursday 8:00 PM time slot.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its all getting frustrating for all of us because we arent getting the reason for it, but the thing iz we cant even do anything ...so letz just wait nd see what reason Mikaal has to tell us (hopefully) 🤔