Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So even the actors have no idea? good atleast he will check and we will probably know, does this mean that 25 is the last episode? I was hoping we will atleast get 2 episodes more.. anyway I have no hopes..
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

So even the actors have no idea? good atleast he will check and we will probably know, does this mean that 25 is the last episode? I was hoping we will atleast get 2 episodes more.. anyway I have no hopes..

Yes seemed like it was the last epi, nd im happy atleast someone seriously took the notice about it..hopefully we will get the reason y this al happened
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Well it's good to see at least someone will be approaching PTV about this.. I've lost count, how many weeks has it been now?? Only one more episode left, why are they doing this nonsense??
Mikaal is the producer of the show...how can he not know
is he being honest?
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Mikaal is the producer of the show...how can he not know

is he being honest?

Exactly my thoughts.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope Mikaal is honest about this,
May be the problem is from the channel's side...i was just thinking (dont know if its possible though) may be the last episode got deleted from their database or something like dis 😕 otherwise i dont think that they wud intentionally do this, y wud they ruin their own hit drama like this
even if its the channels fault, im pretty sure the producer should be up to date about his own show
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
happy mother's day everyone😳
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How can producers and director know anything? Every clips in send to the channel and it's up to them to air the show. Producers and Directors/CVS team doesn't run the channel.
So that means they dont care what is happening with their show?