Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Yes you should...Its a beautiful show until the first 150 episodes...After that you can just drop it as it becomes another Ekta mai's headache inducing shows...Pakistani dramas are awesome but some of them have men get away with just about anything...Even in Humsafar, I did not like how Fawad's character got away with so much and how Khirad was brought to her knees in the end...

About out show,I don't think there is any space for Maheen or anyone else in between Ahmer and Hina...If they decide to get together it will be because they finally are able to let go of the so called social norms and think only about themselves...

Yes absolutely, I also thought that how come a guy who is so educated ,a Yale graduate can not think on his own, the whole plot, Khirad having an affair with the guy, was weak, The sudden change in mom' behavior, after 10 episodes it was a total torture, but I enjoyed for their acting and overall beautiful execution. They both acted so well. About the other pak dramas I totally agree that they have their share of ridiculousness some of them are just worst, do not want to name here as do not want to hurt someone's feelings. I have a list.😊.there are many stories like that but still there are some which are really beautifully written and because they are finite stories, you can enjoy, atleast they do have some end.

About the show, @ bold ,fully agree, both are aware of each other's feelings, May be seeing her finally getting married is going to drive him to the edge. I really hope they have planned some intense scenes for patient viewers like us. I really do not want to see typical cheesy end, it has to be classy matching their characters. Hope we atleast have two more episodes.I mean after all the dragging and Maheen torture we atleast deserve two episodes without disturbance😳 I just cannot get enough of these two, God knows what I will do after this drama gets over, this was really a great watch for me after a busy work day. Uff! Going to miss them so much..

and yes, I will surely check the drama you suggested, thanks.😊

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Humsafar had both it's good and bad moments it was Fawad & Mahira chemistry that made it wroth watching. I love there chemistry ❤️ But overall ZGH was a much better show storyline wise.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
one more day till the new episode should i be excited or wait till the episode air.😕

i want some good scene enough of 3rd party scenes all the time
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
What the hell? They're repeating a very old episode when Maheen burn Hina clothes.
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yes, repeat telecast...Thanks PTV 😡 !
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

What the hell? They're repeating a very old episode when Maheen burn Hina clothes.

Oh no😕 Seriously? I was eagerly waiting for today's episode, I mean after the whole week, this is what we get "a repeat"? Now what, another week? Thats terrible.. 🤢
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I am mad right now I waited a whole week for this episode 😡
.Shiva. thumbnail
what omg i can running here to see how was the episode and they are playing old episode😡😡

i wanted to see AH scene today ptv😡 i hate this channel now
.Shiva. thumbnail
another week before the episode airs😡🤢 gosh i feel very angry now
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Is today any special holiday in Pakistani? What's the reason behind not airing a new episode?