Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't like Maheen interference and the fact she is the one that should bring them together.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
are we gonna get the umbrella wala scene🤔 i want to see that scene so badly! i want a hot and passionate confession can we have a hug scene. i think i am expecting too much
😳
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^^ I am also waiting for the umbrella scene thats the only one left from the OST isnt it ?

As for the epi the indirect confession scene was just too good ...what feels to it ❤️ but i hated the der hogayi bit from AH when others were telling them that they love each other
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Same here...After a very long time I found my perfect couple as I love the couples where both of them are absolutely perfect and flawless human beings...I got that in a Indian show called 'Kis Desh mein hai mera dil' in Prem and Heer but Ekta ruined that couple also by killing off Prem and bringing him back and making him into a typical Kekta male lead and then later she even destroyed Heer by making her into another Tulsi amma...

I am particularly excited about this show because it is a finite series and since we are already at the fag end there is no scope for character destruction also that typically happens in the desi shows with the male lead becoming vulnerable to doubting and what not...phew!

Did you catch the scene in the promo where Ahmer was looking really sad at Hina participating in some ritual that her would be m-i-l was conducting? You could see in his eyes the pain of realization that Hina is slowly slipping off of his reach...They both were as usual sharing meaningful glances and talking through there eyes...I would not be surprised if the confession scene already happened before this scene...Because they both looked really sad and understanding of each others pain...

@ bold I did notice that, and it was an amazing scene, looking forward to it, these two are doing an incredible job, they have so much age difference but they still show a rocking chemistry. Love Mikaal's portrayal of Ahemer, absolutely a charming man. They speak thorough their eyes, I think this is one of Mikaal's best work.I really hope next episode we get more of Hina and ahemer. At this point both know they love each other now only a matter of how to convey to each other, the whole shadi with Mustaqeem is a hurdle, both being nice human beings would not want to break, thats the reason he said "ab bahot derr ho chuki hai" Although this accident will change everything. I just hope its not Maheen's trick to get them together, I really do not want her to be the person to get Ahemer and Hina together. I want them to realize themselves.. She has done enough damage, she should just go away from their lives..

by the way about the show you mentioned, I have not seen that, may I should check that out? although I am sick and tired of Ekta's serials, she always ruins the good stories, good example Bade Acche, I mean thats he story of most Indian dramas. These days I just stay away.. What I love about Pak dramas is they are all finite stories, quick and fast ..Some of my fav are "Humsafar" ZGH" Mere humdam Mere dost, Diayar e Dil, and the ultimate classic Dhoop Kinare. and many more..

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think this scene also is yet to come
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I wonder how many episodes are left. Do you think next week will be the last episode? Now all that is left is Ahmer Hina coming together.

I loved the garden tea scene. How Ahmer unconsciously let his feelings show. I like how he's starting to lose control on his words, blurting things out in front of his sister and daughter.

I don't think I'll like it very much if Maheen is the one to bring them together, though.. But hopefully she's leaving soon. She said she's going back to the UK, right?
.Shiva. thumbnail
i want some awesome intense confession scene with hug bas. also i want MS to be in another show together.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

i want some awesome intense confession scene with hug bas. also i want MS to be in another show together.

I know right?😳 Cannot wait for next week, I really hope they have some awesome scenes together, and yes even with so much age difference, both mikaal and Sajjal have an amazing chemistry, I do not mind seeing them again. I am really going to miss Ahemer and Hina.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

I know right?😳 Cannot wait for next week, I really hope they have some awesome scenes together, and yes even with so much age difference, both mikaal and Sajjal have an amazing chemistry, I do not mind seeing them again. I am really going to miss Ahemer and Hina.

yes hope we get some awesome scenes😃i won't also mind seeing them together in a new show and better channel.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

@ bold I did notice that, and it was an amazing scene, looking forward to it, these two are doing an incredible job, they have so much age difference but they still show a rocking chemistry. Love Mikaal's portrayal of Ahemer, absolutely a charming man. They speak thorough their eyes, I think this is one of Mikaal's best work.I really hope next episode we get more of Hina and ahemer. At this point both know they love each other now only a matter of how to convey to each other, the whole shadi with Mustaqeem is a hurdle, both being nice human beings would not want to break, thats the reason he said "ab bahot derr ho chuki hai" Although this accident will change everything. I just hope its not Maheen's trick to get them together, I really do not want her to be the person to get Ahemer and Hina together. I want them to realize themselves.. She has done enough damage, she should just go away from their lives..

by the way about the show you mentioned, I have not seen that, may I should check that out? although I am sick and tired of Ekta's serials, she always ruins the good stories, good example Bade Acche, I mean thats he story of most Indian dramas. These days I just stay away.. What I love about Pak dramas is they are all finite stories, quick and fast ..Some of my fav are "Humsafar" ZGH" Mere humdam Mere dost, Diayar e Dil, and the ultimate classic Dhoop Kinare. and many more..

Yes you should...Its a beautiful show until the first 150 episodes...After that you can just drop it as it becomes another Ekta mai's headache inducing shows...Pakistani dramas are awesome but some of them have men get away with just about anything...Even in Humsafar, I did not like how Fawad's character got away with so much and how Khirad was brought to her knees in the end...

About out show,I don't think there is any space for Maheen or anyone else in between Ahmer and Hina...If they decide to get together it will be because they finally are able to let go of the so called social norms and think only about themselves...