Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

We still have the rain and umbrella holding scene yet to come...So I am thinking the confession is going to be under the umbrella...And in true Ahmer, Hina style, it will be mostly through their eyes and not much words...Don't know how it will play out, it will for sure be deep, but intense? have to see!

Omg I totally forgot about that, yes that scene is still remaining, it looks like that is the confession scene, How can we wait for so long now, another week.. Sigh! Wonder what will I do when this drama will get over, so in love with this Jodi..they are super cute๐Ÿ˜ณ
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Omg I totally forgot about that, yes that scene is still remaining, it looks like that is the confession scene, How can we wait for so long now, another week.. Sigh! Wonder what will I do when this drama will get over, so in love with this Jodi..they are super cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

Same here...After a very long time I found my perfect couple as I love the couples where both of them are absolutely perfect and flawless human beings...I got that in a Indian show called 'Kis Desh mein hai mera dil' in Prem and Heer but Ekta ruined that couple also by killing off Prem and bringing him back and making him into a typical Kekta male lead and then later she even destroyed Heer by making her into another Tulsi amma...

I am particularly excited about this show because it is a finite series and since we are already at the fag end there is no scope for character destruction also that typically happens in the desi shows with the male lead becoming vulnerable to doubting and what not...phew!

Did you catch the scene in the promo where Ahmer was looking really sad at Hina participating in some ritual that her would be m-i-l was conducting? You could see in his eyes the pain of realization that Hina is slowly slipping off of his reach...They both were as usual sharing meaningful glances and talking through there eyes...I would not be surprised if the confession scene already happened before this scene...Because they both looked really sad and understanding of each others pain...

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Word Count: 1

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Same here...After a very long time I found my perfect couple as I love the couples where both of them are absolutely perfect and flawless human beings...I got that in a Indian show called 'Kis Desh mein hai mera dil' in Prem and Heer but Ekta ruined that couple also by killing off Prem and bringing him back and making him into a typical Kekta male lead and then later she even destroyed Heer by making her into another Tulsi amma...

I am particularly excited about this show because it is a finite series and since we are already at the fag end there is no scope for character destruction also that typically happens in the desi shows with the male lead becoming vulnerable to doubting and what not...phew!

Did you catch the scene in the promo where Ahmer was looking really sad at Hina participating in some ritual that her would be m-i-l was conducting? You could see in his eyes the pain of realization that Hina is slowly slipping off of his reach...They both were as usual sharing meaningful glances and talking through there eyes...I would not be surprised if the confession scene already happened before this scene...Because they both looked really sad and understanding of each others pain...

Yes... That looks good actually I'm more excited for next week episode especially. The pain in the eyes was there I guess he went out for a drive with Hina in his thoughts and that's what led to his accident.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I loved Prem & Heer too but hated what the show turned into later on.
There BG was bliss
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I loved Prem & Heer too but hated what the show turned into later on.

There BG was bliss

OMG...another person who knows Prem and Heer......I only consider them until Sep 2008 until Prem dies...I refuse to recognize them after that...ughh!

Maheen has still not learned her lessons fully...Now just because she thinks they both should be together, she is forcing them both to leave everything and run for each other...She just doesn't understand how there are other people too who are invested in this and now it is too late to change anything...No wonder she is irritating the heck out of both Ahmer and Hina...Arghhh!

Oh btw not that I am complaining...but how come Ahmer is suddenly so open about his feelings for Hina in front of his sister?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...

Edit add: And those chai ke cups, ufff...such beautiful pieces...I WANT THEM!!!
Edited by cricketfan1 - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I knew them later on it just 1 year ago I watched all episodes of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil on Hotstar. I love there BG especially.
I would love to see Hina taking care of Ahmer.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i really liked the scene of AH๐Ÿ˜ณ the way ahmer said everything of mine is hina's and when hina was crying for ahmer๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
wow psychom has become good now and is trying to tell hina to call of the wedding.
i liked the scene where hina was in black and ahmer in white shirt from OST but it could have been longer i got confused there why she was looking at ahmer and left did she say something or not
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

OMG...another person who knows Prem and Heer......I only consider them until Sep 2008 until Prem dies...I refuse to recognize them after that...ughh!

Maheen has still not learned her lessons fully...Now just because she thinks they both should be together, she is forcing them both to leave everything and run for each other...She just doesn't understand how there are other people too who are invested in this and now it is too late to change anything...No wonder she is irritating the heck out of both Ahmer and Hina...Arghhh!

Oh btw not that I am complaining...but how come Ahmer is suddenly so open about his feelings for Hina in front of his sister?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...

Edit add: And those chai ke cups, ufff...such beautiful pieces...I WANT THEM!!!

Prem and Heer...one of my fav couple...till Ekta decided to destroy both images!

Sajjal and Mikaal...omg! They look so adorable together, Mikaal knows his dressing..

So, Ahmer and Hina both had to know about each others love from Maheen's mouth..that was the worst part, otherwise I loved loved the episode!