Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
The resolution of Maheen's character didn't work for me. Like she knew her son was ill, and yet she ignored calls from the dad. She's willing to manipulate anyone and everyone to get her way. So this sudden epiphany that she was wrong just doesn't fit. Yes, she is in shock because of her son's death, but I don't know, her character came across as too cold to care about anything, to he honest..

Also, the way they showed Ahmer finding out about her was written badly as well. He hears the story from Khalid, a man he's never met, and believes it straight away over the woman he's about to marry - whose true colours he's never seen before. Of course I wanted him to know her truth, but they could've done that in a more convincing way. Just feels like they're rushing to the finish line now. Which makes it even more irritating that they dragged the last few episodes..

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

The resolution of Maheen's character didn't work for me. Like she knew her son was ill, and yet she ignored calls from the dad. She's willing to manipulate anyone and everyone to get her way. So this sudden epiphany that she was wrong just doesn't fit. Yes, she is in shock because of her son's death, but I don't know, her character came across as too cold to care about anything, to he honest..

Also, the way they showed Ahmer finding out about her was written badly as well. He hears the story from Khalid, a man he's never met, and believes it straight away over the woman he's about to marry - whose true colours he's never seen before. Of course I wanted him to know her truth, but they could've done that in a more convincing way. Just feels like they're rushing to the finish line now. Which makes it even more irritating that they dragged the last few episodes..

So true, fully agree with you, I just do not know why they are rushing so much, it is really irritating when we tolerated this Maheen and her drama and Mustaqeem and his troture for so many days now they will just finish it within couple of episodes, or may be just one episode? Not sure.. It's just so not right for viewers likes us, we deserve some nice moments between Ahemer and Hina, we need proper ending , minimum 2 to 3 episodes,😕 Anyway I really hope less maheen in the next episode, I am just so tired of her and Mustaqeem..

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Precap: Ahmer got in a car accident.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
When the hell is this show ending? Still nothing on last or second last episode 😆 I really like this show but it's time for it to end but atleast the last 2 episode should focus on Ahmer & Hina only.
576281 thumbnail
Loved the angst and the accidental confession scene between Ahmer and Hina...I don't think they can do anything to the leads at this point which can make me dislike them...In these shows we usually have at least one of the leads as a weak link who is vulnerable to misunderstandings...Here in this show the writer chose to keep them both perfect...With such a wafer thin plot and the leads who refuse to let the misunderstandings seep in between, the writer's hands are pretty much tied with very few options to extend the story and make it a decent sized one...That's why to some it feels like its being dragged...

As for Maheen's story not being rounded off well...Personally to me it didn't really matter...That its over is enough for me to move on with the story...But I think Ahmer the dad connected to Issa's dad through that phone call...He being a trusting person, chose to trust the truth in the dad's words who just buried his 7 year old kid...I didn't find anything odd with it...

I think as per the recap, Ahmer has died...(or so the police will confirm and hopefully its a misunderstanding...) So the wedding is not going to go on as I am sure Hina will refuse to marry and part with Hira and choose to be Hira's mom forever and take care of her...

Edited by cricketfan1 - 8 years ago
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Loved the angst and the accidental confession scene between Ahmer and Hina...I don't think they can do anything to the leads at this point which can make me dislike them...In these shows we usually have at least one of the leads as a weak link who is vulnerable to misunderstandings...Here in this show the writer chose to keep them both perfect...With such a wafer thin plot and the leads who refuse to let the misunderstandings seep in between, the writer's hands are pretty much tied with very few options to extend the story and make it a decent sized one...That's why to some it feels like its being dragged...

As for Maheen's story not being rounded off well...Personally to me it didn't really matter...That its over is enough for me to move on with the story...But I think Ahmer the dad connected to Issa's dad through that phone call...He being a trusting person, chose to trust the truth in the dad's words who just buried his 7 year old kid...I didn't find anything odd with it...

I think as per the recap, Ahmer has died...(or so the police will confirm and hopefully its a misunderstanding...) So the wedding is not going to go on as I am sure Hina will refuse to marry and part with Hira and choose to be Hira's mom forever and take care of her...

Totally agree with you, I just loved the accidental confession scene, really well directed. Mikaal was amazing.. Both of them portrayed emotions so well, one could feel their pain.. and as you said I just can not hate anyone of these two. They are perfect. I sometimes wish Ahemer 'd be more vocal about his feelings, he clearly knows Hina loves him, so he could just tell her he cares for her too. Although him being such a perfect gentleman, he just can not do that now, according to him its too late.
Today I also felt bad for Heera, poor child has to go through so much at such a young age.

I really hope Precap is just a misunderstanding, I think this is where we will see Hina's confession, she will refuse to marry. I hope we get next two episodes of Ahemer and Hina only. Looking forward to next episode. Hope Ahemer is alive and finally going to confess his love to Hina.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanraya

Totally agree with you, I just loved the accidental confession scene, really well directed. Mikaal was amazing.. Both of them portrayed emotions so well, one could feel their pain.. and as you said I just can not hate anyone of these two. They are perfect. I sometimes wish Ahemer 'd be more vocal about his feelings, he clearly knows Hina loves him, so he could just tell her he cares for her too. Although him being such a perfect gentleman, he just can not do that now, according to him its too late.
Today I also felt bad for Heera, poor child has to go through so much at such a young age.

I really hope Precap is just a misunderstanding, I think this is where we will see Hina's confession, she will refuse to marry. I hope we get next two episodes of Ahemer and Hina only. Looking forward to next episode. Hope Ahemer is alive and finally going to confess his love to Hina.

I know right...That confession was absolutely adorable...Very rarely do we get to see such subtle confessions and the scene after that even more beautiful...Hina couldn't wrap herself around the thought that he loves her but still chose to let go of her...Its absolutely absolutely well taken...Kudos to the director...👏

And I must also say that they were really dealing well with poor Issa's death aftermath...Nothing over the top of undermined...everything just right about it...The kid deserved this much at least...

At first I thought the accident was of Mustaqueem and he died...and I was like gosh that's such lazy writing by the writer - getting rid of the second leads through a series of deaths...But phew, I am glad it is not so and its actually Ahmer himself...I am sure it will be a truth for the time being that is until the wedding is cancelled and Hina expresses her true desire of remaining as Hira's mom...We will probably have to deal with poor Mustaqueem's heartbreak for a few scenes and then it will be Hina and Hira and Ahmer knocking at their door by the end of the episode...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I agree today episode is one of the best one and the precap looks intense I don't Ahmer will die at all maybe he got into an accident while thinking about Hina he is so in love with her that he can't get her out of his mind. I wouldn't mind an intense hospital scene confession ❤️
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I agree today episode is one of the best one and the precap looks intense I don't Ahmer will die at all maybe he got into an accident while thinking about Hina he is so in love with her that he can't get her out of his mind. I wouldn't mind an intense hospital scene confession ❤️

We still have the rain and umbrella holding scene yet to come...So I am thinking the confession is going to be under the umbrella...And in true Ahmer, Hina style, it will be mostly through their eyes and not much words...Don't know how it will play out, it will for sure be deep, but intense? have to see!
fanraya thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I know right...That confession was absolutely adorable...Very rarely do we get to see such subtle confessions and the scene after that even more beautiful...Hina couldn't wrap herself around the thought that he loves her but still chose to let go of her...Its absolutely absolutely well taken...Kudos to the director...👏

And I must also say that they were really dealing well with poor Issa's death aftermath...Nothing over the top of undermined...everything just right about it...The kid deserved this much at least...

At first I thought the accident was of Mustaqueem and he died...and I was like gosh that's such lazy writing by the writer - getting rid of the second leads through a series of deaths...But phew, I am glad it is not so and its actually Ahmer himself...I am sure it will be a truth for the time being that is until the wedding is cancelled and Hina expresses her true desire of remaining as Hira's mom...We will probably have to deal with poor Mustaqueem's heartbreak for a few scenes and then it will be Hina and Hira and Ahmer knocking at their door by the end of the episode...

Absolutely, I still can not believe they killed that poor child, really heartbreaking, no mother should go through that, I was feeling little sad for Maheen too, although she was responsible but still,really sad.

About the lovely scene, I really thought they did an amazing job, very well written and planned out, the way he said it softly and then tried to cover it up and Hina's expressions ,uff! It was just so adorable, guy is madly in love with her. He looked so charming,handsome and the way hina was all flustered , just so beautiful, Sajjal and Mikaal were so amazing, I just can not stop watching, my fav one, they both have an amazing chemistry.
I just can not wait for the next episode, I do not mind another hospital confession, or hina taking care of her Ahemerji, yes I will feel bad for Mustaqueem but he can get another girl.😊 hina and Ahemer are made for each other, I really hope they have planned an awesome couple of episodes.