Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

TFS ...whats the status as far as Ahmer -Hina equation goes ?

They didn't have scenes today expect for flashbacks OST scenes when Ahmer was thinking about Maheen past brainwashing. The episode was mostly about Maheen and her accepting her mistake and begging Ahmer for forgiveness which he isn't going to easily.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

They didn't have scenes today expect for flashbacks OST scenes when Ahmer was thinking about Maheen past brainwashing. The episode was mostly about Maheen and her accepting her mistake and begging Ahmer for forgiveness which he isn't going to easily.

TY for the update 😃
576281 thumbnail
It would have been inappropriate anyway if they had shown Hina-Ahmer angsty scenes...But what a bad shock is this for even Maheen kind of people...I don't wish such a thing upon even the worst of the people...:(
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^She was surely regretting she knows she's wrong but I don't really sympathize with her much it's unfair for the kid to died like that :/ and the mother think her husband is doing drama for her to come back to him its a big shock for her indeed but she killed her own son emotionally.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It was indeed a sad episode today, no mother should get to see her child's death, really terrible, although Maheen was repenting, I did not feel sorry for her at all, it happened because of her, Also I am glad they did not kill her, it seems to me that she will be all alone in her life and thats a punishment for her deeds, One thing I did not get it, when she came to know about her child's death why she did not rushed to her hubby's place, which mother will stay put? I mean this is not reality, he was his dad too.she did not feel the need to go and see him? It shows how selfish she is, Any sane person would just apologize to Ahemer and leave.. I mean why is she staying there.
Anyway It was overall a sad episode. Finally Ahemer realized how Maheen cheated. I really hope he will soon confess, although precap showed Maheen convincing him to marry Hina? I don't know but I got that feeling, I really hope not, I want ahemer to see things clearly.. I do not want anyone to make decisions for him and specially not Maheen.She should pack her bag and leave..
Edited by fanraya - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
As a mother it came off as a big shock but Maheen took the situation as drama and emotional blackmail and she portrayed her husband as a bad man.
I'm glad Ahmer knows her reality now and see through the kinda a person she is and unfit to be a mother if she can't be a mother to her own son how can she be a mother to another man's child?
576281 thumbnail
I know she is really bad...But just imagine...Her son died literally because of her...She just took the kid for granted...She was so full of herself that she did not think what her son must be going through separated from her...Despite all that, she is just an ignorant, full of herself and idiot female...Now she will have to live her entire life with the thoughts of her son and how she indirectly killed him...That's a little too much for even Maheen kind of people...I do feel bad for her!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^I just don't have sympathy for such mothers who leave there kid like that and live at another man house and want to be a step mother to his child while her own kid is longing for her love.
I fell bad for the father he's a very good man. He did the best he could but failed :/

I understand why she would want to end her life though because no mother want to live with such a fact there whole life of killing there own child.

Maheen is selfish, she's ignorant & a Bittch but she's not completely black while I do understand it's hard for any mother to go through something like this and why she wants to end her life I just don't fell for her.

And on Ahmer & Hina I hope Ahmer realized things on his own and make his own decision. I don't want Maheen becoming Jodi maker here!
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

^I just don't have sympathy for such mothers who leave there kid like that and live at another man house and want to be a step mother to his child while her own kid is longing for her love.

I fell bad for the father he's a very good man. He did the best he could but failed :/

I understand why she would want to end her life though because no mother want to live with such a fact there whole life of killing there own child.

Maheen is selfish, she's ignorant & a Bittch but she's not completely black while I do understand it's hard for any mother to go through something like this and why she wants to end her life I just don't fell for her.

And on Ahmer & Hina I hope Ahmer realized things on his own and make his own decision. I don't want Maheen becoming Jodi maker here!

I agree with you, I really feel for poor father, he tried so hard, but could not save the child. I also feel for Maheen but she herself is responsible for her kid's death, I mean once she loved that man and they had this child, is it not her responsibility to go and meet him? That's the reason i feel she is one selfish woman.she will suffer forever for her child. I am also glad Ahemer finally saw what real Maheen is, I just hope no more her nautanki, precap was kind of disappointing, I really do not want this woman to get Ahemer and Hina together. Ahemer needs to confess himself, they both love each other they do not need Maheen. I really hope they do not disappoint us, we deserve good confession scene..
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No sympathy for Maheen what so ever! She can rot as a loner! She deserves that 100%..
No god, Maheen shouldn't play match maker for Ahmer and Hina.. Ahmer should listen to his heart and confess to Hina.

Only person I feel sorry in this show is Mustakim... poor guy, so much in love with Hina!