Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Some stuff I made on Thursday episode
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Finally got the flower scene, and it fell flat for me.. Maybe because I'm still frustrated with Ahmer's attitude in all this. I just simply don't understand his reasoning for why he decided he had to marry Maheen and Hina had to marry Mustaqim..

So next week Maheen dies? Just like that? That will be one of the most anticlimatic resolutions of a villain I've ever seen.. I hope they at least show her true colours somehow. If Ahmer never finds out what sort of person she was, then what's the point? And I don't like the fact that they're killing off Maheen, so there won't be any conscious choice between her and Hina on Ahmer's part. It'll just be like their road suddenly got miraculously cleared, and now they can be together - not that he chose to be with Hina over Maheen..

This is all leaving me very dissatisfied..
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I really loved this show in the first half, but the slow pace really bogged it down. This show could have been easily one of the most romantic dramas around, because Ahmer/Hinna are absolutely beautiful together & their characters are so soft, so sweet & just so thoughtful. But they dragged out this whole angst for so many episodes & ruined the beauty of the story for me.
And now they're so conveniently killing Maheen, then what's the point of the story? Ahmer should be shown making a conscious choice - that he loves Hinna & wants to be with her, rather than settling for Hinna post Maheen's death.

Really really disappointed.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

I really loved this show in the first half, but the slow pace really bogged it down. This show could have been easily one of the most romantic dramas around, because Ahmer/Hinna are absolutely beautiful together & their characters are so soft, so sweet & just so thoughtful. But they dragged out this whole angst for so many episodes & ruined the beauty of the story for me.
And now they're so conveniently killing Maheen, then what's the point of the story? Ahmer should be shown making a conscious choice - that he loves Hinna & wants to be with her, rather than settling for Hinna post Maheen's death.

Really really disappointed.

Fully agree with you, I just do not get the logic behind killing her, she should've been alive, and suffered, accepted her cunning game, he should at least know how bad she was. it is also possible that they are mourning her son's death.and she is alive? Anyway unlikely, I am so disappointed with the whole Maheen killing plot. This story had so much potential, although they ruined it with lots of Maheen and Mutsqeen scenes, wasted lot of time..

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I really hope the precap is misleading and Maheen isn't dead It would be stupid if she dies without him knowing her wrong. And it seems like she cut her wrist if you look at the precap clearly?
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I really hope the precap is misleading and Maheen isn't dead It would be stupid if she dies without him knowing her wrong. And it seems like she cut her wrist if you look at the precap clearly?

I agree I also thought that it could be misleading, they are probably mourning her son's death and then she probably accepts her mistakes, apologize to Ahemer and hina and goes away, otherwise what's the point of her charatcer? It makes no sense at all. Her son died because of her and she has to suffer otherwise why did they waste so much time on her... I really hope we get a good end in next couple of episodes. I want Ahemer and Hinda scenes, I really hope less of Mustaqeem and Maheen drama, I am so tired of them.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fanraya

I agree I also thought that it could be misleading, they are probably mourning her son's death and then she probably accepts her mistakes, apologize to Ahemer and hina and goes away, otherwise what's the point of her charatcer? It makes no sense at all. Her son died because of her and she has to suffer otherwise why did they waste so much time on her... I really hope we get a good end in next couple of episodes. I want Ahemer and Hinda scenes, I really hope less of Mustaqeem and Maheen drama, I am so tired of them.

Agreed. She needs to repent and be punished for what she did.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm going to miss Hina and Ahmer...Mikaal and Sajal are very cute couple without any doubt!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Atleast Ahmer knows all of Maheen wrong and they didn't show her committing suicide today as of now she's suffering for her wrongs.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Atleast Ahmer knows all of Maheen wrong and they didn't show her committing suicide today as of now she's suffering for her wrongs.

TFS ...whats the status as far as Ahmer -Hina equation goes ?