Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
ok i seriously liked the falling scene of ahmer and hina
.Shiva. thumbnail
i really felt bad for hina when she had tears during her engagement time. ahmer needs to realize that he cannot stop hina from loving him nor him can stop loving her and the sooner they understand this the better b/c she is already engaged to mustakine and he is a true lover he shouldn't be in the dark either he also deserve honesty.

when he said he loves her truly then he will understand how hina loves ahmer and not him
.Shiva. thumbnail
maheen dying like that is not cool nor the kid dying was cool. she should have apology to hina and ahmer for her wrong doing, paid her price of hurting her husband and the reason of her son death. she should have suffered in this world itself
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today's episode was really 👏lovely, heartbreaking though, many scenes were just amazing, I cannot stop watching, Ani and hina scene, Hina's engagement, hina and Ahemer scenes, all were beautiful. I hated Ahemer so much today for being so heartless, i just do not get why he cannot see love in her eyes, and his true feelings. I just did not get the whole library scene where hina was reading her dad's diary and hira comes there, I mean come on, even hira could see she was upset and crying and this man says pata nahi 😡 I mean seriously? 😆That little girl knows hina more the him. Gosh someone please hit him on his head and make him realize..
Isa 's death and his dad's plight was so heartbreaking, I had tears in my eyes. And then comes the precap? 😕 🤔I mean what the heck is this writer thinking? Maheen does not deserve this easy death, she needs to suffer, she is responsible for her son's death, I just do not get what was the reason for killing her, what's the point? What happened to her apology for all her games..Ahemr should know how cunning she is , I am just so upset..I really hope next episode is not a last one, I mean after all the Maheen and mustakeen torture we all deserve two episodes without them with hina and Ahemer? Is it too much to ask? 😕I really wanted an awesome confession scene. I want Ahemer to apologize to Hina and tell her his true feelings, how much more poor gal can wait.. anyway I just cannot wait for the next episode. I really hope they have another awesome episode next week, and they fulfill our wishes..
Edited by fanraya - 8 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The trip fall catch scene yes was so so good ! Honestly Maheen passing away without paying for her misdeeds or Ahmer knowing of her truth is a very cheap n easy get away for her she ruined her husband n kids life infact she was the reason her kid died n then she continued her life ruining game with Ahmer n Hina tho in this case I would blame Ahmer for being ultra stupid & I feel even with Maheen out of the scene Ahmer will still push for Hina's nikah with Mustaqeem ( Musta really needs a life beyond Hina )
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
i don't want next week to be the last episode i want another episode where ahmer breaks down in front of hina and confess his feelings. i want an intense wala scene and a hug to.
i am going to miss this show alot after it's done. i want sajal and mikaal in another awesome show after this for sure😳i hope the director cast them in a new show asap
.Shiva. thumbnail
ahmer might still push hina but i hope hira is stubborn and makes her dad break the silence and finally confess to hina not to leave him. hina has suffered alot in his love it's time ahmer wins her heart and also heals her heart with his love that she deserve.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope atleast next episode turns out better than expected with Ahmer finding out what Maheen did and blast her off. Maheen dying is such an easy escape she killed her own son and ruined her husband life, Ahmer better leave that man alone if Maheen died without him finding out what she did.
I don't like how Ahmer is pushing Hina into this relationship he can clearly see how unhappy she is even he didn't looked that pleased when Mustaqeem was putting that ring on Hina finger, he was dying in the inside. Someone needs to knock some sense into this man head!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

i don't want next week to be the last episode i want another episode where ahmer breaks down in front of hina and confess his feelings. i want an intense wala scene and a hug to.
i am going to miss this show alot after it's done. i want sajal and mikaal in another awesome show after this for sure😳i hope the director cast them in a new show asap

I don't think next week is the last episode maybe 2 last or 3 last
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I don't think next week is the last episode maybe 2 last or 3 last

hope so i want some good scenes of ahmer and hina