Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Word Count: 1

576281 thumbnail
Did you see how Ahmer is not at all pleased when Hina finally agreed to marry that poor Mustaqueem? I called him poor because unlike Maheen he got stuck between Ahmer and Hina without even realizing it...He seems to be a well mannered and nice guy and I bet he will be the first one to encourage Hina to go for her love if he ever comes to know about Ahmer...

Ahmer, right now ,is the most confused guy...I am okay with him not marrying Hina but why is he marrying Maheen in the rebound? Its the most headless thing to do by any standards...He not just needs one but atleast 3-4 bricks to fall on his head to get it in the right position...How I wish Hina and Hira throw those 4 bricks on his head and get him to see their point!

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Everyone wants to hit Ahmer in the head with bricks & danda 🀣
576281 thumbnail
We really need all the humor we can generate to go through the horror of next week's episode...Bechara Issa..muft mein mara ja raha hain! Its his mom who did all the bad things and he is being made to pay the price...:(
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Oh yeah even if it's a show seeing kids dying it's depressing as hell. 😭
Maheen doesn't deserves anything, it's all her fault leaving her Son behind for another man and trying to be stepmother to his daughter.

I fell bad for the husband he tried the best he could.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I saw this on All Pakistani drama page and thought I post it here even Mikaal shared it on Instagram.

Finally PTV is having viewership with its mega serial ' Tum Mere Kiya ho ! it is considered to be one of biggest hit of PTV in past 5 years ! sajal Ali , Meekal Zulfiqar and Kiran Haq Starer drama serial is on top of rating chart in Thursday slot ! every episode of Tum Mere Kiya ho has around 200000 views on youtube ! What do you think of this drama serial give feedback !
written by Mehrunnisa Khan
Directed by Siraj Ul Haq
Produced by 7th Sky Entertainment

this is amazing newsπŸ‘πŸ‘
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is very sad by seeing the kid died for his Mom's bad karma.
I hope Ahmer don't get sympathize with Maheen and blame the husband.
Also don't want to see Maheen is in redemption mode. She should suffer to hell.
.Shiva. thumbnail
cannot believe an innocent soul is going to be lost b/c of this psychom he was crying for his mom and she was here plotting against hina what nonsense.
.Shiva. thumbnail
hope ahmer confess soon b/c i really want some good scenes after this and hina give some advice to psychom that rather then running behind another man she should have taken care of her kid. someone needs to send psychom to mental hospital so ahmer and hina can live in peace.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Finally got a chance to watch the episode. I love how strong Hina is. And I have absolutely no idea what Ahmer's logic or thought process is in all this. It feels like he's marrying Maheen for Hina's good, but I don't understand what good he thinks it will do.. Uff...