Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MeraMann

It was a good episode.The promo for next week is sad 😭

What's the promo about?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

SAME! I wonder the same! Are we getting a happy ending tho?

Of course we will get a happy ending. Ahmer wouldn't end up with a psycho like Maheen.
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the next epi promo they showed Hina getting engaged and Ahmer getting a phone call. He came to know n also tells Maheen that Isa is no more 😭
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i saw the promo here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xsh3hXxIN0
576281 thumbnail
OMG...aakhir wahi hua jiska dar tha!😭
576281 thumbnail
Hina did a great job standing up for herself be it with Maheen or with Ahmer or even with Mustaqueem...She is one heck of an example for a strong, intelligent, kind, wise and beautiful girl...I think Ahmer knows that she is way above him with all the attributes that she has and that's why he is hesitating to this extent...What he isn't aware of is his own value and above all what he means to Hina and what it means for Hira to have both Ahmer and Hina in her life...
I would rather he realizes it himself that he cannot do without Hina and runs to her rather than they kill off Issa and then Maheen becomes all goody 2 shoes and encourages Ahmer to listen to his heart and then he runs to Hina...
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Hina did a great job standing up for herself be it with Maheen or with Ahmer or even with Mustaqueem...She is one heck of an example for a strong, intelligent, kind, wise and beautiful girl...I think Ahmer knows that she is way above him with all the attributes that she has and that's why he is hesitating to this extent...What he isn't aware of is his own value and above all what he means to Hina and what it means for Hira to have both Ahmer and Hina in her life...

I would rather he realizes it himself that he cannot do without Hina and runs to her rather than they kill off Issa and then Maheen becomes all goody 2 shoes and encourages Ahmer to listen to his heart and then he runs to Hina...

I agree with you, Hina is one strong woman, love her character.I really hope they do not wind up quickly, I will hate it if Hina confesses her feelings to him, I really want Hina to drive him to the edge. I want Ahmer to confess first. I really do not know why they killed the kid😕 I hope with this incident Ahmer sees real "Maheen" and realize his true feelings. In precap Ahmer looked kind of angry, it is possible that he probably knows the truth, that Maheen neglected her own kid, and he died because of her. Next episode looks interesting, I am waiting for Ahmer's confession now.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I don't want Maheen becoming all goody after her son death and help Ahmer make the right decision. He needs to realized it himself.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I think it's 2 more episode left
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Some caps from today's epi