Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveFERNANDO thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awful boring episode. Since she went to college this drama has become very dull.
DROPPED for Pakeeza!!!!!
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anybody saw today's episode? Its going round and round. The same thing over and over...Main apki lagti kya hoon, Hira Hina bonding, Psycho mom taking all the screen time...nothing new😔
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I saw it and something new did happened today. Hina left the house and go back to her old place and Ahmed went abit overbard today yelling at Hira because of Maheen.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
hina couldn't confess her feelings to annie, i feel so bad for her she is hurting inside but cannot show it. she wants to confess but unable to confess bc she thinks ahmer thinks of her as his responsibility.
.Shiva. thumbnail
i seriously like how hina was talking to herself that after falling in love with ahmer everything feels nice.

jeez wth psychom invited the whole family and ahmer looked so uneasy and hina look like she wanted to spend sometime with ahmer alone. everyone looked kind of off mood beside the other family and psychom.

.Shiva. thumbnail
aw ahmer gifted her the house as her bday gift. it was very emotional scene both of them are hurting together yet won't confess

poor hira she is asking her mom to tell god not to let hina go from this house if hina goes hira will breakdown more then before. i hate how psychom played such a twisted game🤢 gosh she knows ahmer has feelings for hina. i hate it how she enter the room when hira came to talk to hina😡leave them alone for god sake. kids are innocent they know who is bad and who is good.
.Shiva. thumbnail
this is the limit is ahmer blind or what cannot he sense what his friend is doing😕 she just create a drama to make hina look bad and hira as batamize kid but in reality psychom is the one who is instigating all this crap.😡 i seriously didn't like how ahmer told this is between him and his daughter where was he when she was crying day night for her mom, was doing bad in school, was rude to everyone, hardly talked to anyone and all of a sudden he is saying it's between him and his daughter🤪 i get it he is angry but he had no right to talk to hira or hina like that.
.Shiva. thumbnail
hira had fever and top of it ahmer mad her cry poor girl i want pyschom to leave that house asap. they say think before you act before you regret it.
.Shiva. thumbnail
BANG ON! hina she has asked ahmer again who is she to him? this is the second time she has asked this and this time he has to answer it. he has to confess hina will make him confess for sure.

he will bring her home no matter what! hina can leave ahmer and come to her house, but she can never leave hira go. the moment she will hear hira is crying for her she will run to her.
.Shiva. thumbnail
the expression hina give when she was asked if she likes someone else anyone could read her eyes, she showed it clearly yes