Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
seems like no episode today
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The episode has already aired and has been uploaded on youtube. I just saw and the precap is so interesting.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Precap: Ahmer blasted Maheen off when she was putting the money blame on Hina.
Very good episode today and emotional, Maheen son is in the hospital. What a heartless woman she is not even taking responsibility in her own kid and she expected to be a good mother to Hira? Her son is in the hospital for god sake. Have a heart atleast woman!

Last scene was nice, Ahmer is burning.
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The episode was really good, the story is moving in a nice phase. Maheen is one heartless woman, such an evil soul. Ahmer knows he is in love with Hina, but continues to deny his feelings, I like Hina trying to move on with her life. Precap looks really good too.
Edited by Ash_Smash - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
The dinning room scene was cute. Hira kissed both Hina & Ahmer before leaving, I love Hina & Hira bond so much.
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i loved today's episode!❤️
what i loved the most today were the scenes of Ahmar, but i'll talk about few of them.
i hated the scene where maheen was talking ill about hina n her love, n when she said 'tumhe mujhse zayada koi mohabbat nahi kr sakta' i felt like punching her face🤢😡, i so wanted ahmar to atleast disagree with her but no he is just too good to stop her! n this just gets on my nerves!😡 but precap made me happy!😃
i really liked the scene where ahmar was talking to himself, it showed his dilemma, he very inside knows that he is in love with hina, but even his conscious n subconscious are not ready to accept this reality, he thinks that his love is wrong so he put his feelings under so called responsibility!🤔 But i really hope that his heart wins this battle n accepts his love for Hina!😳
And jealousy scenes were just so awesome, whenever he sees hina with that guy, his heart aches, but in the last scene when he saw them together in the restaurant something just broke in him that he couldn't stop himself from going to her n question her, which i loved the most, it showed that he has very much haq on her!😆😳 i really thought that before going out with her friends, she wld atleast inform ahmar but she didn't, n there he was fuming with jealousy!
eagerly waiting for next epi! Maheen ka band baja baraat wld be worth watching!
sorry for the long post!
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If hina really lives near Lahore museum as she was standing there for the bus then her university is literally more than an hour drive (knw tht place), so apparently ahmer ji n hina takes an hour or two drive daily in the morning 😆
576281 thumbnail
Both Ahmer and Hina are such softies and cannot easily tell off people even when they bother them...I worry for them as a couple..Though not enough to not want them together...But hope they know how to stand up for themselves and their loved ones...A little snippet of that, looks like, we are going to get to watch next week...
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I really loved the episode today. Loved the Ahmer introspection scene, where his heart is realising he loves Hina, and his mind is telling him she's just a responsibility. The Ahmer Hina scenes were great. Got to see a lot of jealous Ahmer as well, which was fantastic.. Maheen is just taking the piss now.. Can't stand her scenes. Feel bad for her poor kid, lying in the hospital waiting for his heartless mother.
The precap was brilliant! Finally we'll see Ahmer standing up for Hina.. Can't wait!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I want Maheen to be left alone. She doesn't any good man in her life, her husband is a very good man. I want him to get full custody of the son and get a better woman in his life.
I think I am bored of seeing Kiran Huq in all of Mikaal shows on air now.