Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
she forgot her son and calling hira as her daughter when she is not even her daughter. psychom needs to get out of ahmer and hina's life
.Shiva. thumbnail
i liked how hina was looking a ahmer in the livingroom. who's picture was in the book ahmer and psychom or his wife๐Ÿ˜•
.Shiva. thumbnail
i want the rain wala scene now there they were holding hands.

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Love Hina's internal monologue about her feelings towards Ahmer, and how she's feeling jealous of his time with Maheen.
.Shiva. thumbnail
who goes out in a long drive in the middle of the night? specially when you are a family man. wasn't she upset about missing her son then who makes plan for the next day to go for shopping that to smiling like an idiot๐Ÿ˜•
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Mustaqeem and his family seem quite sweet. If Ahmer wasn't in the picture, I wouldn't mind seeing him with Hina.. :D
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Awww.. The scene where Hina asks Ahmer for a lift is so cute! The bit where she says she would've taken a taxi and he says 'lagta hai subha subha daant khane ka mood hai..' Like, 'You're going to take a taxi while I'm around? Yeah right!' So sweet.. :)
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The episode without Maheen is a pure bliss ! ๐Ÿ˜†
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
I think Ahmer rolling his eyes at psycho's drama is my favourite scene of the episode... ๐Ÿ˜† Dude needs to get rid of that troll!
.Shiva. thumbnail
hina's eyes all set for ahmer there is no one else for sure, she does not even look at that guy he is after her while she just walks off while when it comes to ahmer she feels so jealous when psychom is with him