Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Good for him...Kitna sata raha tha apne Hinna ko, with all that -Maheen is my BFF so she is special' nonsense..😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
hai ish i so liked the scene where ahmer was starting at hina none stop she felt jealous when psychom came there and was talking to him. then the living room scene where hina kept watching ahmer😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
exactly he is to going to burn in jealous and feel what she is feeling
576281 thumbnail
Waise, one good thing Maheen did anjane mein hi sahi, she helped Hinna get out of the house and do something for herself...Otherwise all she was doing is just cook and take care of the people and worry about Ahmer...Now she has something better to do and what with the added bonus of making Ahmer a little jealous...Let Maheen stew around at home all day by herself scheming and plotting and breaking her head...
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Waise, one good thing Maheen did anjane mein hi sahi, she helped Hinna get out of the house and do something for herself...Otherwise all she was doing is just cook and take care of the people and worry about Ahmer...Now she has something better to do and what with the added bonus of making Ahmer a little jealous...Let Maheen stew around at home all day by herself scheming and plotting and breaking her head...

i agree ahmer need to suffer the way hina did/do. she is jealous of pyschom and ahmer so he is jealous of that guy to. tit for tat bas.

yes she did even though i don't like her a bit. cooking and cleaning is ok but future and study is more important. she is crazy why does she not work. she is useless

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maheen needs to go spend some times with her son.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

i agree ahmer need to suffer the way hina did/do. she is jealous of pyschom and ahmer so he is jealous of that guy to. tit for tat bas.

yes she did even though i don't like her a bit. cooking and cleaning is ok but future and study is more important. she is crazy why does she not work. she is useless

Apparently she is rich so she can just toil around at home and do nothing...
.Shiva. thumbnail
she has forgotten about her son🤢

oh she is that rich that she does not have to work but plot against innocent people. she needs to get her ass to gym then she will gain weight by sitting home
576281 thumbnail
She has completely forgotten about her poor son and instead going around calling other people's children as her own...Every time she calls Ahmer's daughter as 'meri beti' I feel so sorry for her son...:(
.Shiva. thumbnail
she could have never been a good wife atleast she could have been a good mom but alas