Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok, I'm going to take a deep breath and see the positive side of this. Hina will get jealous of the attention Ahmer pays to Maheen, and realise how much she loves him. Please! There has to be some sort of reason they're putting us through this pain..
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Teacher calls Hina Mrs. Ahmer, and then he smiles.. Sigh.. Finally something good..
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
I'm glad the university track is finally starting. I'm sick of watching so much Maheen screen time. And now we can see Ahmer getting jealous of the attention Hina gets at uni. Today's episode was painful, man..
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

Ok, I'm going to take a deep breath and see the positive side of this. Hina will get jealous of the attention Ahmer pays to Maheen, and realise how much she loves him. Please! There has to be some sort of reason they're putting us through this pain..

She already realized many times over...How much more do they want to show us the same thing??? Maheen seriously needs to go and spend some time with her poor son and leave Ahmer, Hina alone! Let the Uni track start already...Can't wait Ahmer to be attacked by the green monster...
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you Shiva. I love your creations! Please continue to make them :)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

She already realized many times over...How much more do they want to show us the same thing??? Maheen seriously needs to go and spend some time with her poor son and leave Ahmer, Hina alone! Let the Uni track start already...Can't wait Ahmer to be attacked by the green monster...

Maheen leaving her poor son alone to run after Ahmer is sad actually. I fell bad for her husband, he is a very good man. Why did he even get stuck with such a woman?
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
I really, truly don't understand why Ahmer blindly trusts Maheen so much. Why is he taking her word on whatever happened between her husband and her? Logically, any person in his position as her best friend would try to reconcile the couple, get them to sit together and talk, even mediate the conversation. Why is he not asking her about how she's trying to contact her kid, why isn't she fighting for his custody if she misses him so much.. So bloody frustrating!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ahmer really can't see through this woman is making him look dumb. Like give him some brains! I hate when men are like this in all shows that they can't see through or get hints of the other woman evilness. I wouldn't be surprised if Maheen is responsible for Ahmer wife death.
WinniethePooh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

I just started watching the show & I am in love with Ahmer, Hina & Hira!!! Marathoned the show in a day! Can Ahmer & Hina just become a family quickly? They are absolutely adorable together. Like I can't wait for them to be actually married & for Hina to have the right to just throw that psycho friend of Ahmer's out of the house. She irritates me so much. Can she just have an accident & die. URGH.

Made a little something based on the teasers. Just took a few minutes to make it so its nothing great. But just had to make something. The cinematography in the teasers/OST is beautiful. Can't wait for all those scenes to play out!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUoTVryu1Eo[/YOUTUBE]

P.S Am I the only one who felt pissed when the blindfold scene didn't play out the way it did in the teasers? Like that was my favourite scene from the teasers! And they completely took out both their laughs in the scene & also the little awkwardness Ahmer felt when she touched him. URGH. Hope they don't do this for more scenes!

I love that song. Never imagined them on it but you did a really nice job with the little scenes. I really liked it. I am really looking forward to these scenes!
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EBPfan

I love that song. Never imagined them on it but you did a really nice job with the little scenes. I really liked it. I am really looking forward to these scenes!

Thank you🤗