Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
i agree i want some fresh scenes. i so cannot wait to see how ahmer reacts when he sees that guy with hina. i hope he comes out of the car and tells that guy to leave hina alone and takes hina away from there with him😆

psychom needs vacation in Miami send her to usa she can sip coconut water here.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a feeling there will be some issue with the money that Maheen gave Hina to put in the cupboard. I think Buaji will take that money for solving some issues of her and Maheen will of course blame Hina. What do u guys think?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How many episodes are done of this show ? I am planning to start this one 😃
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How many episodes are done of this show ? I am planning to start this one 😃[/QU
12 episoes
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I just started watching the show & I am in love with Ahmer, Hina & Hira!!! Marathoned the show in a day! Can Ahmer & Hina just become a family quickly? They are absolutely adorable together. Like I can't wait for them to be actually married & for Hina to have the right to just throw that psycho friend of Ahmer's out of the house. She irritates me so much. Can she just have an accident & die. URGH.

Made a little something based on the teasers. Just took a few minutes to make it so its nothing great. But just had to make something. The cinematography in the teasers/OST is beautiful. Can't wait for all those scenes to play out!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUoTVryu1Eo[/YOUTUBE]

P.S Am I the only one who felt pissed when the blindfold scene didn't play out the way it did in the teasers? Like that was my favourite scene from the teasers! And they completely took out both their laughs in the scene & also the little awkwardness Ahmer felt when she touched him. URGH. Hope they don't do this for more scenes!

Edited by prc_fan1 - 8 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MeraMann

I have a feeling there will be some issue with the money that Maheen gave Hina to put in the cupboard. I think Buaji will take that money for solving some issues of her and Maheen will of course blame Hina. What do u guys think?

Yup. Buaji was definitely eyeing the money. That psycho is definitely going to jump on the opportunity to blame Hina & call her a thief. Hopefully tables will turn & Buaji admits her mistake. At least Ahmer will then realise how mean his so called friend is.

URGH I hate waiting for the episodes!
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Just watching the episode.. More Ahmer psycho scenes is bad enough, but what the hell?? Why didn't he clear the doctor's misunderstanding when she called psycho his wife?? Why? WHY?? 🤢
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Maheen ko apni ghar leke ja raha hoon???? No!!!!!
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Oh my God, I can't stand this psycho's drama!! Fainting? Seriously??
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Oh my God, stupid bloody doctor!!! What the hell?? This episode makes me want to punch someone in the face!! Preferably the psycho..