Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
^Exactly she's justified. Can't blame her for being helpless because she's a stranger in his house while Maheen is his long time friend. She can't speak up against Maheen just like that, poor her. Hope she get out the house soon will be the best option. Your self-respect is more important girl.
Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
everyone has self respect either they are orphan or living in someone else's house. it's is ahmer and his sister responsibility to tell that psychom to behave herself which they do specially annie.i thinka ahmer needs to break that wall and tell psychom that just like she is his BFF the same way hina is part of this family his family she should learn to respect hina or else get out. i so want a scene where hina tells psychom to learn to behave like a mature woman and stop blaming on others for her psychoness. she does not even leave hira who is just a kid to use against hina.
.Shiva. thumbnail
i hate the fact she is running around the house as if she is married to ahmer🤢🤢🤢🤢 she is so cruel. annie needs to kick her out of the house asap.
.Shiva. thumbnail
hina won't tolerate any crap when it comes to hira for sure. next week i hope she tells psychom stop making hira look bad.

ugh i cannot stand this character at all. she is so different from the other drama🤢🤢🤢🤢

576281 thumbnail
The main thing about which I cannot stand Maheen is the way she dumped her poor child...
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

everyone has self respect either they are orphan or living in someone else's house. it's is ahmer and his sister responsibility to tell that psychom to behave herself which they do specially annie.i thinka ahmer needs to break that wall and tell psychom that just like she is his BFF the same way hina is part of this family his family she should learn to respect hina or else get out. i so want a scene where hina tells psychom to learn to behave like a mature woman and stop blaming on others for her psychoness. she does not even leave hira who is just a kid to use against hina.

Both Hina and Ahmer are soft spoken people who think twice before they speak and care about not hurting the other person...So it is very much in their character to let Maheen rule for some time until it becomes really too much for them...What I don't want to see is letting Maheen create misunderstandings between them...
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Both Hina and Ahmer are soft spoken people who think twice before they speak and care about not hurting the other person...So it is very much in their character to let Maheen rule for some time until it becomes really too much for them...What I don't want to see is letting Maheen create misunderstandings between them...

that's why people take s =o much advantage of their kindness and i think psychom has crossed her limits. she leaves no stone to insult hina like come on she is not a piece of crap that she insults her like that. i am so glad hina went to college ahmer went to drop her or pick her up that guy is going to create havoc for ahmer. ahmer will be jealous for sure.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

that's why people take s =o much advantage of their kindness and i think psychom has crossed her limits. she leaves no stone to insult hina like come on she is not a piece of crap that she insults her like that. i am so glad hina went to college ahmer went to drop her or pick her up that guy is going to create havoc for ahmer. ahmer will be jealous for sure.

Agreed! I think this extreme behavior of Maheen is what is going to finally move Ahmer and make him want to look out for Hina...I cannot stand how she is trying to use Hira as her pawn...😲

@Red: Waiting for it!

.Shiva. thumbnail
agree she is such an evil person. ahmer getting jealous will be awesome😳
576281 thumbnail
Yep...hopefully they will focus more on the new guy and the college scenes and Ahmer going to the college to pick her up etc and rest the actress playing Maheen for a few epis...Too much of Maheen is becoming unbearable!