Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
ok then i will watch that one scene😆 but i want more more i didn't sign up for vamp show na😆
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">ok then i will watch that one scene😆 but i want more more i didn't sign up for vamp show na😆</font>

😆 ye we all thought same na we il get ahmer hina romantic scenes with hira cute scenes

Here we r all getting vamp hugs romance 😆

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

What a vampi episode ...I felt like jumping in to my screen and choke maheen until she get unconscious and then ship her to Mali
.Shiva. thumbnail
jeez psychom is nuts😡😡

i liked the scene when hina was called mrs.ahmer hina😉 ahmer was not at all uncomfortable or upset in fact he was looking at sweetly
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

jeez psychom is nuts😡😡

i liked the scene when hina was called mrs.ahmer hina😉 ahmer was not at all uncomfortable or upset in fact he was looking at sweetly

Hena, in fact he looked a bit proud. Did you see the precap, uuu jealous Ahmer 😆 He deserve it after keeping that vamp in his house 😡😡😡
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Hena, in fact he looked a bit proud. Did you see the precap, uuu jealous Ahmer 😆 He deserve it after keeping that vamp in his house 😡😡😡

he liked it😳 yes i saw the precap and ahmer is going to burn burn🤣next week is going to be a treat for us fans. hina is like wth is this dude problem and ahmer there is taking breath don't touch him don't touch him🤣
.Shiva. thumbnail
also the morning wala scene ahmer was so uneasy when psychom was all fixing his tie and he looked over at hina. he cares alot what she thinks about him and psychom.

i liked how she said you have to come with me and he was like i will come on time. he was like as your order and she said not order a request🥳burn psychom burn.

i know we all hate the fact psychom is all over our face but i think this is done to build the intense between the triangle rectangle otherwise the highlight part is ahmerhina.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
*Sight* finally the story going to move next week. I am not giving up on this show yet will wait till next week, I just want less focus on the vamp!
.Shiva. thumbnail
psychom is going to get it hard. hope ahmer listens to her crap
576281 thumbnail
Maheen has no business in talking to Hina like that...Poor Hina...and for the first time I cannot even blame the girl for being a bechari...Hina is an orphan and is already weighed down by the fact that that she is having to live in someone else's home...And on the top of it Maheen is this so called best friend of Ahmer...How is she to speak up against her? Poor girl is stuck between a rock and a hard surface!
But Maheen's presence is making Ahmer realize his true feelings for Hina...That way I love the scenes where she is being mean to Hina in front of Ahmer...I think eventually it is because of Maheen that Ahmer will fully understand what he feels for Hina and the guy in the OST who is going to be Hina's class fellow is going to make Ahmer act up on his feelings...

I just hope they don't make Maheen the central character in trying to use her too much as the plot device...I would rather they use Hina's class fellow instead...Would love to see Ahmer getting all green eyed about Hina paying attention to some other man...👍🏼