Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Did anybody watch Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan? I just watched the last few episodes again and got reminded of how much I loved the second lead couple - Shimrez and Kiran......They are so cute and beautiful that they might as well be the lead couple...I found the main coupe Mujtaba and Dehleez a nuisance actually and wanted only Shimrez and Kiran scenes...

Yes i watched that wen it used to get aired and i loved it πŸ˜ƒ at that tym i wanted to see fawad and sanam together but wen mikaal and sanam's character started interacting and they had their full plan etc it was too cute...i loved them together too πŸ˜ƒ
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Omg! I second each n every word u said abt Kuchh Pyar ka pagalpan...I rewatched Kiran and Samrez scenes so many times...and did not like the main couple scenes. Did not like Fawad and Ayesha pairing at all. Mikal was pretty new at that time but I loved his n Sanam's pair a lot. They had so much chemistry. I wished they had some more scenes together after they declared their love for each other.

I like Sanam B & Fawad together it's sad Sanam isn't acting anymore she is a talented actress. Sanam J also have so much potential both of them are doing Morning shows now.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I watched a few episodes of Mohabat Subh Ka Sitara Hai and couldn't last 10 episodes on it I like the star cast of the show didn't impressed me.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Did anybody watch Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan? I just watched the last few episodes again and got reminded of how much I loved the second lead couple - Shimrez and Kiran......They are so cute and beautiful that they might as well be the lead couple...I found the main coupe Mujtaba and Dehleez a nuisance actually and wanted only Shimrez and Kiran scenes...

Ohh my.. yes yes yes .. I also rooted for Kiran and Shamraiz in KPKP ... in fact there is a scene where Kiran and Shamraiz interacted in initial episodes of KPKP.. till that time everybody around me was going for Kiran - Mujtaba and I wanted Kiran-Shamraiz to get together. I absolutely loved Mikaal's portrayal of Shamraiz...Ayesha went a little overboard in playing bitchy Denise but Mikaal was spot on with Shamraiz.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Meramann @fanyaya: Even I like Fawad's work but for some reason in this show I could not handle him at all...His scenes with Sanam were good but that is because of Sanam I think...He was not at his best in this show...On the other hand, Mikaal stole the show towards the end, with his suave look and beautiful chemistry with Sanam...I agree Sanam was the best thing about the show...Everytime she is on the screen she just lighted it up and made even the worst family scenes interesting...Ayesha was the weakest link but her scenes with Mikaal were way better than her scenes with Fawad...With Fawad she shared such cold chemistry that I had to literally FF all their scenes...

Oh my, I think we need a separate thread just to discuss Mikaal and Sanam...Because they were awesome even in Durreshawar even though Mikaal's character was uptight and acting like a jerk...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

OMG you said it, I loved Shamrez and Kiran's scenes so much.. They were super cute..
and Durreshawar, 😳 It was amazing the way Sanam played that character, and so agree with you, Mikaal and Sanam's chemistry was rocking even when they had very few scenes. he was such a jerk, but still they played so well. I could not take that drama, and her plight but few things in that drama were so amazing her relation with her father and their letters, uff! really heart touching. overall direction was so amazing. Sanam baloch was sooo good. I mean really there is no one like her. I love Mahira, Sanam Saeed, Sanam Jung, but Sanam baloch is on the another level. Woman is such a fine actress, Have you seen Dastaan, very heart touching drama. She has such amazing chemistry with Fawad. I miss her so much these days, wonder why she does not work in drama's any more. there is no one like her.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

I watched a few episodes ofMohabat Subh Ka Sitara Hai and couldn't last 10 episodes on it I like the star cast of the show didn't impressed me.

Mohabat subah ka sitara was a very depressing story and badly directed...too much rona dhona and becharapan πŸ˜† but the ending was good
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am starting this show now
Momin2 thumbnail
Tum Mere Kia Ho was a best drama before a long time ago but now many other dramas are more interesting than this drama...And they are also touching the heights of Successs...This Forum Is Reallly Amazing And Have Huge Collection Of Dramas That we desire...I Also Found This Blog Having Amazing Stuff So Don,t Forget TO Visit This Link...

http://dramashut.com/tum-mere-ho-1st-july-2016-episode-9/
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Just finished watching this one and i really liked it...mikaal and sajal's chemistry was very good and i liked the kid and mikaal's sister too...the story was predictable but sweet and i had a good time watching it...😊
Sajal is on a roll...i am watching other show with faisal too and she seems to be doing all the good shows..looking forward to her show with imran😳
kingu706 thumbnail
Wow Just A Beautiful Drama...Specially The 1st Episode Was Awsome ...This Drama Deserve To Become At #2 Because Of Its Every Part Is So Beautifull..I Found This Blog Having Awsome Content Like This Forum...
http://trendz4ever.com/