Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -JC-

I think the right up until the part where hina walks out and sees Ahmer and hugs him was one episode and they meant to make another episode to continue after that and end the drama but it must have not come together as planned...so they added a last 5 minutes of new clips to end the drama. Even the house they were in in those last 5 minutes looked different from Ahmer's home. Where was that? Maybe they didn't have the right venue to continue shooting.

That's what I was thinking too.
They might had plan for episode 26, but for some reason, they couldn't do it.
last 5 minutes is just a patch up on different venue. It seems forced ending.

We tolerated the vamp for so many episodes, and waited so long for Ahmer and Hina's confessions, at the end we got nothing. I don't mind that they couldn't end the show properly but they edited the hug and confessions scene. That was not right. I hope to see that hug+confession scene
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

But they didn'tcensored Maheen & Ahmer hug? I noticed too It looked like she hug him after she see he's alive and ok but theycensoredit🤢

Its just my guess that she hugged him because the editing was glitched at that point...dont know why they tortured us with maheen's tantrums and all 🤢
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

^^Oh ok was not aware of that,but I think the channel did tamper with the episodes. How come we did not get our much awaited umbrella scene😭

Sometimes it does happen that they only shoot some scenes for the promo or ost and dont show in the drama...dont know if you have seen Asmano par likha but it was a pure torture , they never showed 2 scenez in the drama and they were continously shown as the promos
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Especially for Geo and Aplus shows they only shot scenes for promotions which never come in the show but that scene was cut out for sure because in that episode when Hina was upset and didn't want to eat I think she went out in the rain because Ahmer & Hina were in the same outfits from the Umbrella scene in that episode.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Sometimes it does happen that they only shoot some scenes for the promo or ost and dont show in the drama...dont know if you have seen Asmano par likha but it was a pure torture , they never showed 2 scenez in the drama and they were continously shown as the promos

That button wala scene from APL right? Gosh I watched the episodes several time to see if I missed it and then came to know in a different forum that they edited it.😭Though that show was very badly directed and the acting was also not upto the mark but I felt Sajal and the guy had good chemistry. They looked good together. Quite a fresh pairing it was.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^ But this show all scenes barring the umbrella one featured in some epi or the other
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Asmano par likha was like 'Man Mayal' starts off really well and promising but turns out to be total crap later on.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aasmano pe likha was such a cheat of a show dikhaya kich serve kuch aur kiya !
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Aasmano pe likha was such a cheat of a show dikhaya kich serve kuch aur kiya !

I now remember apart from the button fixing scene they also edited the breakfast scene where she eats from his plate.
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

They could do so much more with this ending, it kinda of left me with a cringe, so messed up editing 😕