Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
^^ +1

But given the channel they will be like last epi dikha diya yahi bahut hai 🀣 dont expect more, i feel they combined two episodes into 1 😑
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

^^ +1

But given the channel they will be like last epi dikha diya yahi bahut hai 🀣 dont expect more, i feel they combined two episodes into 1 😑

Tumne meri mooh ki baat chhen li.Hence the bad editing.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

^^ +1

Bold. Tumne meri mooh ki baat cheen li.Hence the bad editing
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This is too cute, there smiles

576281 thumbnail
I think the reason we are all gushing so much is purely because of the awesome chemistry that Mikhail and Sajal have successfully established right from the day one they have come into contact with each other in the show...From then on the magic kept only growing with never a dull moment...Considering that they hardly had any one on one interactions and scenes together its a huge achievement for any drama couple...This story is not really new neither the treatment nor the characters...Infact the way the middle episodes were crowded by the inconsequential people like Maheen and her family, Mustaqueem and his family another show would've lost all its viewers by now...But the magical couple Ahmer and Hina kept it all together for us...One of the few shows I am going to revisit again and again!
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I think the reason we are all gushing so much is purely because of the awesome chemistry that Mikhail and Sajal have successfully established right from the day one they have come into contact with each other in the show...From then on the magic kept only growing with never a dull moment...Considering that they hardly had any one on one interactions and scenes together its a huge achievement for any drama couple...This story is not really new neither the treatment nor the characters...Infact the way the middle episodes were crowded by the inconsequential people like Maheen and her family, Mustaqueem and his family another show would've lost all its viewers by now...But the magical couple Ahmer and Hina kept it all together for us...One of the few shows I am going to revisit again and again!

So true, you said it all that I wanted to say, i also think we all waited for days just because of the lead couple, love Ahemer and Hina's unsaid love story, they literally did not have many scenes together but they illustrated this amazing chemistry all the time, even today with all the choppy scenes and bad editing, whenever they were together they set the screen on fire. I just felt everything was rushed in the last episode, lot of scenes for Mheen and Mustaqeem and his family, I mean seriously? After all the waiting this is what we get? Mustaqeem doing a sacrifice, what BS😑 They totally ruined the Hina and Ahemer moments with the whole family around, what was the need? I wish they had shown Hina going crazy for him and finally when she sees him a big hug and then that's it, after that just Ahemer and Hina together talking, their beautiful moments and the last one with Hera and then together. I mean I can write a better end that these idiots, I am so disappointed πŸ˜• they could be written a beautiful ending, they could even use that rain scene here.. Like suggestive ending. Director totally ruined the end. anyway I am just happy that atleast we got the end after all these days..I still loved this drama, overall after a long time something that I truly loved. mikaal and Sajjal have an amazing chemistry, they should definitely work together. They way they were speaking through their eyes..so beautiful.. Hopefully they will work together again..

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

Seriously Please give us the unedited version or a few dialogues "ahmer ji ap mare nahi ?? "Apko pata hai mein ktna dar gai ti "πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i mean i don't even mind these lame dialogues 🀣

I know rightπŸ˜ƒ I mean seriously after all the wait, this BS.. I was so annoyed seeing all the nautanki of Mustakeem and Maheen as if all those episodes were not enough that they had to give so much space for these guys.. I am totally disappointed, they could ve just focused on Ahemer and Hina and hira.. they could have planned a beautiful romantic ending but no..😑anyway we can not do much now, guess we should be just happy that they showed the last episode..πŸ€”
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I think this show had a good editing and exclusion for all the rest episodes but in this episodes the editing was poor all the cut scenes are so visible like it was so obvious she hugged him after she see him alive.
The episode was short too like 35 mins it should have go on for the 40 mins... But I am happy we got the solo car scene was cute. I wanted more... In my opinion this should have been the 2 last episode.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I agree the story isn't anything new and it's a very predictable and cliched story but I love Ahmer & Hina relationship and there bonding with Hira.
I hope Mikaal & Sajal get a new show soon on a big channel.
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think the right up until the part where hina walks out and sees Ahmer and hugs him was one episode and they meant to make another episode to continue after that and end the drama but it must have not come together as planned...so they added a last 5 minutes of new clips to end the drama. Even the house they were in in those last 5 minutes looked different from Ahmer's home. Where was that? Maybe they didn't have the right venue to continue shooting.