Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranii

Hello Everyone :) I've been a silent reader of these threads since quite a while. It was ur love and excitement for the show that made me pick up DED again(although I was so excited for the show, the beginning episodes had me disappointed as I didn't find any character likable but I admit I had a soft corner for Suhaib). It was the discussions and enthusiasm here n also the positivity and not to forget the awesome vms n creations, that made the Diyaredil journey so special for me, more than the show itself and u guys are continuing to do so.So thank u so much for making DED one of my most favorite shows.

It has been so long since I have been active here, I'm finding it a bit difficult to express myself nicely. Anyways, I'm craving so much for OKB at the moment- I'm not being able to do anything :( So a search on YT made me stumble across this video https://youtu.be/M3UzOt57bF8 He talks about Pakistani shows n his take on the Wali kidnapping Farah scene and people's reactions to it and I love and admire him so much more now :) Any idea where he said this? The description says Mediation of self- NYU And please tell me what do I do of this OKB hangover which grips me time and again unexpectedly :( :p Have a great day :))

This is the first time I am seeing/hearing this IV. I love this so much! Specially his take on the kidnapping scene and all the reactions it got. Trust Obi to talk sense :D I remember us discussing that it was Wali's desperation which triggered him to snap like this and take such a step. That justified it to some extent because there were people shoutin HAAYE HAAYEE!! AURAT ZAAT KE KHILAAF JAGEERDAAR KA ZULM!!! seeing the scene without thinking about what caused it in the first place. That being said..i still wanna know his take on all the manhandling which he did AFTER that desperate moment was passed. Khair..flaws made Wali more memorable than all his royal atop the mighty steed appearances. Thank you sooo much for sharing this here!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Alizba63

OKB said that Sanam's shooting will start in March/April. That means shooting doesn't start in Jan as previously stated🤔I don't want to wait longer!😭It got delayed :(

If shoot starts in March/April the drama will air around July!!
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

If shoot starts in March/April the drama will air around July!!

maya said first TGAH will air, so it starts in jan.. we will have to wait to sanam for atleast till july

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Uff! The wait is too long!
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Freebies.
OsMaya ramp walk.

icons.

Siggys

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Uff chakku it's mindblowing stuff..
using.
We have to wait ages for this shw :/ I dont think it will start before summer
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

We have to wait ages for this shw :/ I dont think it will start before summer

i m sure we will have to wait till Ramadan 2016
Ramadan is in May
this show will come later i think
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Ramadan is in May

this show will come later i think

May?? really?? hmm
yeah, i m sure it will air around june or july.