Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

bookmarked

Word Count: 1

OMG I have noticed Maya actually smiles with ehr eyes. Like when she smiles, you can see this gleam in her eyes.
Am I making sense?
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: proudbong

I want OsMaya together so bad🥺...but then its their life...its upto them

Yes its there life 😳 and I am glad osmaya ate good friends,mostly ppl don't even get this chance too.at least we can see the couple on screen and off screen in good place 👍🏼 when there is do much jealousy in this industry so there friendship is bliss. As far there personal life it is there life.
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OsMaya icons

J.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Javey: Those are so strikingly beautiful, man. Defo using one of these!
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
We can't say anything as far their marriage is concerned. Let's hope for the best.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Rushar...

Haha kya yad dilaya yaar. Wo bhi kia din thay.😆😭
Studies ne to satyanaas kardia hay.🤢
My 6th sense says that hogi in dono ki shaadi, zarur hogiii.😳😆

Yaad yaad yaad bas yaad reh jaati hai 😳
Dekhte hai kitna acha hai aap ka sixth sense
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Javzz those are STUNNING icons!! Fabb work! Will use
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Everyone :) I've been a silent reader of these threads since quite a while. It was ur love and excitement for the show that made me pick up DED again(although I was so excited for the show, the beginning episodes had me disappointed as I didn't find any character likable but I admit I had a soft corner for Suhaib). It was the discussions and enthusiasm here n also the positivity and not to forget the awesome vms n creations, that made the Diyaredil journey so special for me, more than the show itself and u guys are continuing to do so.So thank u so much for making DED one of my most favorite shows.
It has been so long since I have been active here, I'm finding it a bit difficult to express myself nicely. Anyways, I'm craving so much for OKB at the moment- I'm not being able to do anything :( So a search on YT made me stumble across this video https://youtu.be/M3UzOt57bF8 He talks about Pakistani shows n his take on the Wali kidnapping Farah scene and people's reactions to it and I love and admire him so much more now :) Any idea where he said this? The description says Mediation of self- NYU And please tell me what do I do of this OKB hangover which grips me time and again unexpectedly :( :p Have a great day :))
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
OKB said that Sanam's shooting will start in March/April. That means shooting doesn't start in Jan as previously stated 🤔 I don't want to wait longer! 😭 It got delayed :(