Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveYouChutki.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
And whatz the need to add #Mahaj #loveyouwajju my strength and all...
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly..as i said her hashtags are main problem...just see the comments they r embarrasing..ppl saying she has a crush on wahaj, she loves wahaj, blah blah...

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

Exactly..as i said her hashtags are main problem...just see the comments they r embarrasing..ppl saying she has a crush on wahaj, she loves wahaj, blah blah...

You are rite dear... Ppl r literally crossing dere limits... And Very few ppl r supporting her... Jo bhi ho, maya woh post daalke bahut badi galathi kardi...
fa.ri.ya. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is the best and most civilized comment on that post
  • ss.shikha.ssTo all those who are saying that people are judging her...they are not (except for the few), everyone is judging THIS particular act, which is wrong on so many levels and none can deny it. Lets take a moment and think about this, what if it was your husband huh? Your husband posing like this with a supposed "friend" of his on YOUR valima reception? Not feeling bad? Okay...so you let that go...but a few days later, you come to see this post by that same friend, who has put such a caption, tagged their ship name, (no clue if she even knows what ship names are, cuz she combines her name with EVERYONE)...now how you'd feel? I mean, one shouldn't be this biased that you ignore every wrong deed. I'm a huge fan of Maya myself, but I'd never support a wrong act in the name of fan-ship...There's always a more civil way to criticise, and if thats being followed, nothing is wrong with that. The shot becomes wrong because it was the guy's valima...otherwise for the profession, would've been okay. See there're general ethics, and she should know better. I was disappointed hence ranted so much. The best part about Maya is she takes everyone's opinions, corrects herself too...just be more mannered in your comments kindly.

Originally posted by: faria.yahya

honestly uss ko mahaj ka caption tou daalna hee nahi chahye tha
someone commented keh she doesnt have any idea about shipping and what ship names mean... i agree with that

Even i too read that comment and i so agree with that person... Woh ladki josh mein aake pata nahi kya kya likh deti hai...
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

honestly uss ko mahaj ka caption tou daalna hee nahi chahye tha
someone commented keh she doesnt have any idea about shipping and what ship names mean... i agree with that

but maya herself ships Osmaya😆 rite prob is with Mahaj only..she should edit that

this is the best and most civilized comment on that post

• ss.shikha.ssTo all those who are saying that people are judging her...they are not (except for the few), everyone is judging THIS particular act, which is wrong on so many levels and none can deny it. Lets take a moment and think about this, what if it was your husband huh? Your husband posing like this with a supposed "friend" of his on YOUR valima reception? Not feeling bad? Okay...so you let that go...but a few days later, you come to see this post by that same friend, who has put such a caption, tagged their ship name, (no clue if she even knows what ship names are, cuz she combines her name with EVERYONE)...now how you'd feel? I mean, one shouldn't be this biased that you ignore every wrong deed. I'm a huge fan of Maya myself, but I'd never support a wrong act in the name of fan-ship...There's always a more civil way to criticise, and if thats being followed, nothing is wrong with that. The shot becomes wrong because it was the guy's valima...otherwise for the profession, would've been okay. See there're general ethics, and she should know better. I was disappointed hence ranted so much. The best part about Maya is she takes everyone's opinions, corrects herself too...just be more mannered in your comments kindly.

👍🏼

Word Count: 0

.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveYouChutki..

Even i too read that comment and i so agree with that person... Woh ladki josh mein aake pata nahi kya kya likh deti hai...

exactly..Josh me akar likh dia aur phir bashers usko hosh me le kar ate ha😆
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

maya nay apni post thori edit ki hai

"my strength wahaj" to "my buddy wahaj" kar diya insta pay
Par FB par wohi caption hai
Yaar yeh hai tou wahaj kay valimay ki shoot - same dress - i just think maya ko aisa pose nahi banana chahye tha ya phir social media par na dalti
logon nay bohot personal comments kiay hein

at insta people r bashing her alot..comments r so personal..i know wahaj is her BFF but she herself invited bashers with such posts and ppl dont think bfr passing such comments
yeah she should have not posted this on Fb n insta..

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

but maya herself ships Osmaya😆rite prob is with Mahaj only..she should edit that

Hahaha... Rite...