Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
These two are literally always commenting on each other
their lives revolve around one another!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I agree Zaya, this walk was so much better! I'm in love with Maya's outfit! Maria B has the best outfits!

Hey, Nisbah! :D IKR? I pass by Maria.B's Karachi outlet on my way to school everyday and the outfits on display always catch my attention. Her colours are amazing.

FPW ke outfits dekh ke mera mood itna buri tarhan kharab hua tha. Osman's kurta was such a turn off honestly.. there was no contrast in his Maya's outfit. Usually bridal outfits are of vibrant colours and guys get a little dull colour per yahan tou ulta tha. And Maya's makeup.. urgh!! Khair yeh tou hona hi tha. Wardha Saleem is sort of an unknown designer.. I hadn't even heard the name until the news came out.

And those necklaces Osman wore on top of his dark green kurta. -.- Koi kasar nahin chori thi usko bura dikhanay mein. Yeh tou he's so handsome himself that he didn't look that bad. Rehearsal and preparatory phase pictures were far better than the original walk. Though I liked their post walk getups too.. Osman in black and Maya in navy blue. SO BEAUTIFUL!! Obi is so fair that he looked really, really handsome in black. And Maya's hairstyle and makeup in the post walk pictures was so pretty.. Aah! <3

But this TBCW was simply PERFECT!! 😳
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

osman's resolution for 2016

Dil k armaan anshuyon mein beh gaye😭
proudbong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Had made this aaj😃
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GU4eKM4foA[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by proudbong - 8 years ago
zee84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
where did he write that 2016 resolution? not sure what he means?
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: proudbong

Dil k armaan anshuyon mein beh gaye😭

Hosla rakho😆
which song is that used in the VM?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Hey, Nisbah! :D IKR? I pass by Maria.B's Karachi outlet on my way to school everyday and the outfits on display always catch my attention. Her colours are amazing.

FPW ke outfits dekh ke mera mood itna buri tarhan kharab hua tha. Osman's kurta was such a turn off honestly.. there was no contrast in his Maya's outfit. Usually bridal outfits are of vibrant colours and guys get a little dull colour per yahan tou ulta tha. And Maya's makeup.. urgh!! Khair yeh tou hona hi tha. Wardha Saleem is sort of an unknown designer.. I hadn't even heard the name until the news came out.

And those necklaces Osman wore on top of his dark green kurta. -.- Koi kasar nahin chori thi usko bura dikhanay mein. Yeh tou he's so handsome himself that he didn't look that bad. Rehearsal and preparatory phase pictures were far better than the original walk. Though I liked their post walk getups too.. Osman in black and Maya in navy blue. SO BEAUTIFUL!! Obi is so fair that he looked really, really handsome in black. And Maya's hairstyle and makeup in the post walk pictures was so pretty.. Aah! <3

But this TBCW was simply PERFECT!! 😳

Hey Zaya 🤗 Uff! Lucky you! If I walked past her outlet everyday I'd be bankrupt! 😆 I LOVE Pakistani clothes!!! <333 I've seen some of Maria's other bridal outfits from the bridal couture week and I am in serious wala love! The pastel colours are so beautiful <33

Haan I hadn't heard of Wardha Saleem until I found out OsMaya are doing the rampwalk for her.. and if you living in Pakistan hadn't heard of her then she is definitely extinct in the UK..

But how lucky are we, two rampwalks.. Seriously feels as though we got a WaFa wedding and walima!!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

which song is that used in the VM?

Pretty sure its Tere Bin sung by Sonu Nigam and Shreya Ghoshal from the movie Wazir
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
@Proudbong: Beautiful VM! The song suits them so so much <333