Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Vinta , Alisha hello guys its great to see u all in here where is other nandita , sudha , rashmi, zarq , nolla, rina , saraa and alll

Sid n his friends
Viswasruti thumbnail
⭐️Happy Birthday Siddharth Shukla !⭐️
Edited by Snehamadhuri - 8 years ago
CherryWild thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Siddharth Shukla He has definitely certain qualities that can make any woman go weak in her knees.
Is it only his looks?.No...something more.
He has a sense of style
has humour sense
very loving and caring
simple but elegant
As an actor he brings a real touch to the character He is a fantastic artiste and exceptionally talented.. Hard to believe he has no training in acting... He is God Gifted natural talent..As a person he is wonderful.. We are very happy to know he get a chance to display his hosting talent again in this time in the IGT we are all viewers waiting to watch him onscreen its really pleasure to watch his act on the stage

Siddharth Shukla portrayal of love on screen has made us viewers feel that warmth ... that credit goes to his acting ... the husky voice where needed ... the cheerful tone where apt ... the playing with eyes ... the depth and love with which he called his love ... all that has often made us feel the warmth of his characters' love. God bless Siddharth Shukla and may he continue to entertain us with brilliantly portrayed characters, introducing us to more and more heroes

Its good news for us , as viewers its really pleasure to watch his performance and As fan i would want to say All the best Siddharth Shukla to new inning s I find it really difficult to put my wishes for you into words because I seriously wish you all the beautiful things in the world and pray & hope, more than words can express, that you get EVERYTHING beautiful and worth having. I can't explain how happy it makes me to just see a glimpse of you or hear your voice for even one second!Being your fan is something I can never regret and something I'll forever be proud of.! You deserve the best of the best offers and I hope you will get them more and more! I love your ambitious go-getter attitude to life. and I think it rubs off on us fans too, making us believe that one should always dream, keep trying to be a better person and that things always happen for the best! now wating to watch you in the IGT as host All the best Sid 👍🏼
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Madhuri 🤗

Word Count: 1

CherryWild thumbnail

10 sexiest Indian men of 2015

IndiaTV Entertainment Desk | 04 Jun 2015, 17:46:16 IST

Siddharth Shukla

Siddharth Shukla:
The Shiv , who became the poster boy of small screen. "Siddharth Shukla is one of the most good looking man in the small screen industry," said Kirron Kher said at the recently episode of 'India's Got Talent' and he is best looking guys on tv thanks to which his sexy looks
Edited by CherryWild - 8 years ago
CherryWild thumbnail

Hottest Most handsome Siddharth Shukla is one of the most talented and famous actors of Indian television. Be it comedy or a serious role, he has played them to perfection. Siddharth s truly a blessing from above, for the pleasure of us mere mortals and I will always thank God for giving us this awesome actor... completely in love with Siddharth , SRS, Sid as host !!!He has always moved us the audience with his acting and we as audiences have reacted to his acting positively as well as negatively. If an actor can bring those feelings in his audiences towards him then he has proved himself as a great actor.Siddharth Shukla
has an active imagination to make himself believe for the moment in the situation or the requirement of script. And secondly, his senses and muscles have been trained to create the outward physical appearance of tension which is very difficult to do.He is undeniably a true gentleman with a pleasant and respectable persona

Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OptimisticSoul

Sid boy loved his mom soo much ,😳 now i miss my mother 😆

Thanks for the picture , Sid look soo Adorable with him mother , he is look soo cute 😊
Viswasruti thumbnail
CherryWild thumbnail
Siddharth Shukla he name itself gets my heart thumping loud!
Just like millions of fans across the globe, I pray for your wellness and success everyday. I love you for what you are and what you portray on screen. Your humble and down-to-earth nature has captured my senses completely. Keep smiling and rocking as always. I love you!
thanks for entertaining us for so long.
An extraordinary actor.

A dapper man.

A colossal talent.

At times I wonder ...how to describe his charming persona !
A bundle of talent with good looks ...rare combination for which viewers are longing for long ...at last got the opportunity to have you in front of our eyes ...right in to our drawing rooms ..we are truely blessed my dear Sidharth Suhkla !Wish you good luck in all your future pursuits !
Sidharth Shukla ...you simply dominate in every scene with your strong screen presence .in every venture of yours .and made it difficult to others to withstand ,and stand tall in front of you , the charming person !!!

Yes ...Sidharth's charm and his talent was not properly used till now ... I hope the producers will offer him a meaty role in their next venture !!
Good Luck Sidharth Shukla !

The feelings that I have for you,
fill up my heart and soul.
Yeah You stolen my hearts
I lost my life in your Smouldering eyes
I lost my heart in your deep eyes
When I sit here only to think,
can feel only one thing come to my mind,
It's the words that I speak when I say I love you,
It's my heart knowing that you are one of a kind

i don't know what type of thirst this is
why is every feeling pricking me

in my eyes there are dreams of love

why is every heartbeat out of control

from the strength of ur wishes
its difficult for me to be in senses no
come let me embrace u in my arms

what type of attachment is this of mine with You
in my heart there is a flame burning

with the perfume of ur breath
You stole my heart piece by piece,
and in my heart is where you will always be!

This is the poem i write to Sid to express the every girls want to tell to him

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a2/c4/e8/a2c4e815f3ce2c9d334be06376dff526.gif

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

We really want to see how Sid next project will be different from his previous one , We have become intoxicating to see him onscreen

our heart beat running fast to know about him Feast our eyes on some of the most highly anticipated news of Sid next project of the tellywood / bollywood ,Millions of viewers across the world waiting to see him onscreen again ,
I feel blessed to call myself SS fan. I am the sort of person who is impressed by very few actors, because I find so many people in the entertainment industry fake and desperate for success, but Siddharth is not that sort of person. What attracted me to him was his grounded attitude, his humbleness, and his utmost dedication to his work. he do not take anything lightly. Whether it be a simple dance performance , or comedy, hosting , in a any channel event, a show, or even a movie, he give his 100% and let his actions speaks more than his words. . This is a wonderful quality and it will help him reach heights of success in his career.

He Dint made us tie with his Hot sexy appearance , with style ,
with his good heart, with his smile, with his attitude with his softness

He is Man of Power