Indeed most beautiful eyes ever

EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Sid boy loved his mom soo much ,😳 now i miss my mother 😆
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/dc/9f/b6/dc9fb609bb468b98b2385b79d97d49c8.jpg

alisha , Sid eyes no 6 😆😆
EnteralOfLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryWild

https://i.imgur.com/C0uZf8g.jpg

Man with smouldering eyes

omggg ❤️

Word Count: 1

CherryWild thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Vinta , I still remember during the IGT I loved Kiran ji's comment that he's the best looking guy on Indian Television, more so as she didn't say that he's one of the best, but, the BEST!!!! Wow! Really a complement for him.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Alisha , Kirron ji very well said there is No doubt he has great look personality Indeed he is best looking guys on tv he is first Asian man who won the best model of the world ⭐️⭐️
https://i.imgur.com/XX0Ftdm.png

Edited by OptimisticSoul - 8 years ago
CherryWild thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

No one knew then, that a little bundle of joy born in Mumbai, Maharashtra would grow to be a super star one day and be the source of joy for many.

The amount of success that he has established thus far can be single-handedly attributed to his hard work. Each rung of the ladder that he has climbed thus far, has brought him one level closer to reaching the pinnacle of success that he will reach in the future, thereby bringing him that much closer to his own heaven.This man needs no Introduction .His name alone can bring a million hearts to a stands till;

He is exactly the same person that he was before attaining this stardom, nothing seems to have changed. Its this humility and simplicity which makes him the person Siddharth is today. As they say ''Humility is an actor's virtue'' and it defines Siddharth Shukla perfectly. This quality of Siddharth will surely take him places and earn him the love and appreciation of everyone around him.

"Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can

disturb your peace of mind.

To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to

every person you meet.

To make all your friends feel like there is

something in them.

To look at the sunny side of everything and make your

optimism come true.

To think only of the best, to work only for the best,

and expect only the best.

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others

as you are about your own

We are Viewers and all his die-hard fans, believe that he have that ability to rule over this Television Industry and bollywood And we surely can say this, that something more and more better than this is waiting for next big thing .Everyone knows about their hidden talent and we know about his too, we have seen his hard work with lots of dedication that's why we can say Siddharth that you are a true Rockstar !!!!! Soon you will achieve what u've aimed for in life!

MIKELA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TANTI ,TANTI AUGURI DEL TUO COMPLEANO SIDDHARTH SHUKLA 🥳
SEI STUPENDO ,BELLO DA MORIRE ,IL SOGNO DI OGNI RAGAZZA
VOREI VEDERTI PRESTO IN TV COME UN FORTISSIMO PERSONAGGIO.

👏
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryWild

The beauty of a person must be seen in their eyes, because that is the doorway to their heart - the place where love resides." He have got the most beautiful eyes He have Masculinity overpowers his features so amazingly.His body,his face cuts and his built.But yet what makes him more desirable is his most beautiful expressive eyes and smile and the way he emotes through his eyes.Thats when you fall for him even harder His almond shaped eyes fringed with thick black curly lashes. his eyes are the prettiest thing I have seen on mankind. *

Indian television is filled with great actors who have tremendous acting skills and impressive personalities. Fans love them in shows not only for the characters they play but for their onscreen physical appearance. who have very expressive eyes.If you talk about the actor Siddharth Shukla
you will be familiar with his greatest role to date as, "Shivraj Shehker." Siddharth is not only famous for his excellent delivery of emotions in all his scenes but also for his expressive eyes. Mostly fans say that Sid has very talkative eyes. People have memorized his honey color eyes and the deep expression in it.
His like a Greek God, all golden and shiny. It's like a pot of gold. To be more precise, imagine having to play 'Hide n Seek' or 'Murder in the dark'. He could possibly NEVER hide in the dark because he would be the human example of a 'Glow-in-the-dark' sample!

Alisha 🤗👍🏼 very well description of Sid eyes