Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

omggg my my my OMGGG GOD how to make such super gorgeous creation loved u lots Bikica my friend u are an amazing creation designer πŸ€— Sid look sooo awesome he is such a most gorgeous looking man in this earth
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Alisha i will waiting your next update
Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Olive Siddharth Shukla birthday thread look beyond gorgeous its look sooo amazing , marvelous , Congratulation to all who give the best to make this birthday thread awesome
Happy Birthday to a person that is charming, talented, and super hot. Siddharth Shukla. Only his name is enough. My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always. Forget the past, look forward to the future for the best things are yet to come. It's your birthday today! You know what that means? It's time to wear the hat, blow the candles and cut the cake and eat lots of it obviously. Duh. But don't forget to think of all the wishes you want to make! Enjoy your day! Love you!!! Have an absolutely amazing day all about you!!

Happy Birthday my darling

Here's wishing you have the perfect birthday and the most amazing year ahead. I hope all your dreams come true and God blesses you with lots and lots and lots of love, happiness, good health & success!

To be honest, I find it really difficult to put my wishes for you into words because I seriously wish you all the beautiful things in the world and pray & hope, more than words can express, that you get EVERYTHING beautiful and worth having.

It's been a while only that I start following you but since then the smile of yours has been bringing a smile to my heart and I can't explain how happy it makes me to just see a glimpse of you or hear your voice for even one second!

Being your fan is something I can never regret and something I'll forever be proud of.! You deserve the best of the best offers and I hope you will get them more and more! I love your ambitious go-getter attitude to life. and I think it rubs off on us fans too, making us believe that one should always dream, keep trying to be a better person and that things always happen for the best!

Thank you for simply being so Aweeesome and for making us love you more and more each day! I hope your birthday is as PERFECT as you!❀️

Birthdays are a new start,fresh beginnings,a time to start new endeavors with new goals...move forward with fresh confidence and courage...
u r a special person..may u have an amazing today and year ahead...!!!

my Birthday wish for u is that u continue to love life and never stop dreaming...!!

Laods of love and success...keep shining..keep smiling always...i wish this Birthday to be a memorable one..!!πŸ€—
https://i.123g.us/c/birth_happybirthday/pc/103008_pc.jpg

Edited by Windsof.Heaven - 8 years ago
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
https://i.imgur.com/oWy6g5l.jpg

Word Count: 0

CherryWild thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
https://i.imgur.com/mgFRObB.jpg

Word Count: 0

EnteralOfLove thumbnail
https://i.imgur.com/i53pDgr.jpg

woow His eyes are soo sexy

Alisha look at this magazine
CherryWild thumbnail

Originally posted by: OptimisticSoul

https://i.imgur.com/i53pDgr.jpg

woow His eyes are soo sexy

Alisha look at this magazine

Certainly his eyes are sooo attractive, Most seductive eyes
CherryWild thumbnail

The beauty of a person must be seen in their eyes, because that is the doorway to their heart - the place where love resides." He have got the most beautiful eyes He have Masculinity overpowers his features so amazingly.His body,his face cuts and his built.But yet what makes him more desirable is his most beautiful expressive eyes and smile and the way he emotes through his eyes.Thats when you fall for him even harder His almond shaped eyes fringed with thick black curly lashes. his eyes are the prettiest thing I have seen on mankind. *

Indian television is filled with great actors who have tremendous acting skills and impressive personalities. Fans love them in shows not only for the characters they play but for their onscreen physical appearance. who have very expressive eyes.If you talk about the actor Siddharth Shukla
you will be familiar with his greatest role to date as, "Shivraj Shehker." Siddharth is not only famous for his excellent delivery of emotions in all his scenes but also for his expressive eyes. Mostly fans say that Sid has very talkative eyes. People have memorized his honey color eyes and the deep expression in it.
His like a Greek God, all golden and shiny. It's like a pot of gold. To be more precise, imagine having to play 'Hide n Seek' or 'Murder in the dark'. He could possibly NEVER hide in the dark because he would be the human example of a 'Glow-in-the-dark' sample!

EnteralOfLove thumbnail
https://i.imgur.com/RchXOs6.jpg

Sid have enjoy lots with his friends and he is very naughty they are make fun each other πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
EnteralOfLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryWild

Certainly his eyes are sooo attractive, Most seductive eyes

I just loved this man yara he is soo sexy 😳☺️ woofff His eyes made me more crazy πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ