Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/FIzHb7k.jpg

Wow! This is such a beautiful thread!! Hats off to everyone who has contributed into making this awesome awesome thread!! πŸ‘
Such lovely poems, graphics & creations! Olive fabulous excellent thread such a Wonderful thread by all of u!!
And oh, forgot to mention - I absolutely looove the Treasures of Appreciation, Pearls of Wisdom and the fandom of superstar ! Beautiful compilation and composition! πŸ‘
I've been reading it over and over again with a huge grin on my face, and at the same time it made me emotional..this man is so perfect, and so very special..to me, to each one of us 😳
Siddharth Shukla deserves the very best!

Happy Birthday Siddharth Shukla.!

I hope upcoming endeavors of your life will be the most wonderful ever. . Hope you are having the best time ever with all the new adventures and projects.

Wishing you all the success and pleasure of your life and the best banners which can gear your dream towards a bright future.May you have success in every possible way.

I'm so proud to be your fan...Wish to see you in many spell bounded roles to bring the best in you and to show the world your true talent and God given gift . You have a caliber to face any challenge in any possible way , just need some right platforms and tools and that is what I am wishing for you as always.Always keep your simplicity intact with you because that is what makes you unique than others...Keep smiling with your expressive and deep eyes on this special day and ever to bring a smile on our face.Hope you enjoy your special day with your friends and family.Wish you all the luck! As Always!!

loves Alina

Edited by PhoenixRainbow - 8 years ago
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
https://i.imgur.com/aQzISUO.jpg

Word Count: 0

PhoenixRainbow thumbnail

Originally posted by: OptimisticSoul

Alisha , Kirron ji very well said there is No doubt he has great look personality Indeed he is best looking guys on tv he is first Asian man who won the best model of the world ⭐️⭐️
https://i.imgur.com/XX0Ftdm.png

vino TFS πŸ€—
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryWild

Certainly his eyes are sooo attractive, Most seductive eyes

Sid look sooo sexyilious ☺️
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tm very long and creative thread
Loved it
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am loss for words..Amazing Amazing thread girls

.You touch so many lives with joy. May your deepest wishes and dreams come true on your special day. Wish you all the success and happiness in

So finally its THE day!!!! A Verrryyy Happieee Bdaeee to the man who makes me feel like never before. Never have I loved and admired any celebrity to this extent, grinning wide just by the mention of his name, staring at his pics like crazy, keeping myself updated with his every movement.
Wish he remains happy always and continues doing what he does the best- acting.
Love you Siddharth !

And to all who had a hand in making of the thread- its just so brilliant!!! Loved all the sigs, gifs and specially the written part. ALL of it was Fabulous. Thank you!:D

It is always a pleasure to watch you perform on screens,the fact being you are an amazing actor. Just stay the way you are. I'm sure you have a long way to go and i wish you all the success.
Stay blessed always and come back with a bang.!! πŸ˜ƒ

Once again a very happy birthday!!
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

loved this picture with his fan i wish i will be there 😳
AdorableAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
https://i.imgur.com/4k855HX.jpg

omg he is very naughty boy with his sexy funny expression 🀣
AdorableAyesha thumbnail

She is very lucky fan i feel jealous 😈
EnteralOfLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryWild

Hottest Most handsome Siddharth Shukla is one of the most talented and famous actors of Indian television. Be it comedy or a serious role, he has played them to perfection. Siddharth s truly a blessing from above, for the pleasure of us mere mortals and I will always thank God for giving us this awesome actor... completely in love with Siddharth , SRS, Sid as host !!!He has always moved us the audience with his acting and we as audiences have reacted to his acting positively as well as negatively. If an actor can bring those feelings in his audiences towards him then he has proved himself as a great actor.Siddharth Shukla
has an active imagination to make himself believe for the moment in the situation or the requirement of script. And secondly, his senses and muscles have been trained to create the outward physical appearance of tension which is very difficult to do.He is undeniably a true gentleman with a pleasant and respectable persona

Alisha πŸ€—