I love the Bhabhi from Kabir's family too ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I love the Bhabhi from Kabir's family too ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bhabi &jariya mariyaa mom ๐Ÿ˜† are one piece
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really love that scene when Kabir says to Jia 'I am here'. So simple yet so profound.. just three words 'I am here' but the meaning is all encompassing.. what else a person wants than the belief that someone is there for you.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

I really love that scene when Kabir says to Jia 'I am here'. So simple yet so profound.. just three words 'I am here' but the meaning is all encompassing.. what else a person wants than the belief that someone is there for you.

kabir and jia scenes are so classy and without ott๐Ÿ˜ƒlove it
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
today's epi was a fun ride๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†oh man! when they were outside the bappa's room and when zulekha was going the way she was telling her wasiyaat๐Ÿ˜† omg. one of the best episodes I was literally on floor๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.and that chalako maid ๐Ÿคขof beybey wants to break kabir and Gia's marriage
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gulabi22

today's epi was a fun ride๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†oh man! when they were outside the bappa's room and when zulekha was going the way she was telling her wasiyaat๐Ÿ˜†omg. one of the best episodes I was literally on floor๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.and that chalako maid ๐Ÿคขof beybey wants to break kabir and Gia's marriage

Yup dat scene was awesome ๐Ÿ˜†

Finalyyy bappa agreed, seemz like baibey of kabir wil agree too...engagemnt/wedding iz gonna be fun too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Yup dat scene was awesome ๐Ÿ˜†

Finalyyy bappa agreed, seemz like baibey of kabir wil agree too...engagemnt/wedding iz gonna be fun too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I was ๐Ÿคฃ on floor.it was so genuinely done and no OTT.there is a thin line between ott/ fake comedy bit it looked so natural. Lol rooh afzah's expressions ๐Ÿ˜† baseer was on ground all time.too good.
Finally beybey agreed but that maid said she won't let gia be wife of kabir ๐Ÿคฌ I don't like her n anosheh.
Anyways let see how they take it tomorrow.how many episodes btw?
Edited by gulabi22 - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gulabi22

today's epi was a fun ride๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†oh man! when they were outside the bappa's room and when zulekha was going the way she was telling her wasiyaat๐Ÿ˜†omg. one of the best episodes I was literally on floor๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.and that chalako maid ๐Ÿคขof beybey wants to break kabir and Gia's marriage

Omgg! It was hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ Totally loved the episode! Jiah's mum is so funny! The way she was giving the keys to Jiah and telling her where everything is ๐Ÿ˜† and the way she walked out of Bappa's room! ๐Ÿคฃ ROFL!
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Omgg! It was hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ Totally loved the episode! Jiah's mum is so funny! The way she was giving the keys to Jiah and telling her where everything is ๐Ÿ˜† and the way she walked out of Bappa's room! ๐Ÿคฃ ROFL!

It was so funny ๐Ÿคฃ,yeah when she come back ๐Ÿ˜†
One of the hilarious episode.
Can't wait today's episode ๐Ÿ˜Š
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
And even though so many epiaodes have aired already I don't feel like its dragging.