Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fairi_88

I dont know much about these copyright issuez nd all but isnt it decreasing the viewership now becoz there r many ppl who dont hav geo on their cable/dish nd they watch showz online, so how wud they know about this show...thatz really sad...

I have no choice but to watch it online because at the time when its airing on TV i watch another show...and i dont know when the repeat is
and when people miss an episode and cant find it online they will just stop watching the show

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

ZINDAGI viwers don't hv to know geo
They just watch the shows that air in zindagi and their only identity is they r pak shows
Really doesn't matter from which pak channel shows r coming

exactly...so why do they need to delete the Geo videos
I never knew Usama is the director
I liked him in bashar momin and Maryam but i dont like this show much :P
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MB_23

Is this show good?

Yes itz realy gud nd a bit different from usual showz, no depressing story , no dusri biwi etc
Itz a gud light hearted family show with a humour element...
Nd if ur a Sami Khan fan then itz a treat to watch...
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Loved today's episode! Kabir finally confessed!

I really love the humour element in this drama! I was cracking up at so many scenes today

Yes itz awesome...i love the bhabi of punjabi family...she iz a cutie 😃 😃
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I have no choice but to watch it online because at the time when its airing on TV i watch another show...and i dont know when the repeat is
and when people miss an episode and cant find it online they will just stop watching the show

Exactly thatz the point na, i watched first epi online in December i think nd then cudnt find anythng...i actualy stopped watching it , now few dayz or week back i found the linkz incidently nd now watch them...despite having geo on tv i cant watch because itz da same issue i watch other drama as well...
So i don't understand what kind of benefit the channelz get by deleting the vdoz online...i only think they r losing viewers lyk dis
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Link me to this show guys! looks good. Title song is catchy.
You can find it on desironak
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't know this was on Zindagi until the logo came up right at the end when the episode finished, I can't believe they haven't uploaded all episodes on YouTube. Unfortunately i missed a few episodes but yes I actually enjoy watching this especially when they speak Punjabi it reminded me of when we speak Mirpuri/Pothwari (as it's called)😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I normally put it on record but it does repeat quite alot. I'll take note of the days and timings next time