Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes thatz true most ppl prefer pretty face over an ordinary face...but that iz so superficial...be it the real life or reel life no one has the right to judge others because of their face only...thatz plain sad !
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The girl acts really well.. I like her.
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
may I ask who is the director of this?
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I find the main actress cute! She is attractive in her own way. And I can actually relate to the story more because of her. Not everyone is a size 0, fair, and model status. It's refreshing to see a different type of couple on screen. It's the first thing that attracted me to the drama.

I also love uroosa siddique, especially in Takay Ki Ayegi Baraat. She was really good with Ali Safina
I didnt know that this show airs on zindagi
then why dont they upload it online like other zindagi shows
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Hinna I don't think it airs on Zindagi yet, but it will air there soon.
To baad mein delete karte saaley 😆
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desigrl414

I find the main actress cute! She is attractive in her own way. And I can actually relate to the story more because of her. Not everyone is a size 0, fair, and model status. It's refreshing to see a different type of couple on screen. It's the first thing that attracted me to the drama.

I also love uroosa siddique, especially in Takay Ki Ayegi Baraat. She was really good with Ali Safina

Itz great to hear that someone has mentioned uroosa siddique...she iz an amazing actress but i hav never seen her as a lead heroine...all i hav seen her in the comedy rolez nd negative character (in kankar)...thatz realy sad that such normal looking girlz r not given lead heroine role regardless of how talented they r...
So for a change if in teri meri jodi a chubby ordinary looking girl iz given a chance then thatz realy a good move by media ppl...i really appreciate it...
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

To baad mein delete karte saaley 😆

Uff! Ik! But I guess they didn't want anyone to watch it elsewhere before they aired it on Zindagi because they would get less viewership then.
I dont think it makes much of a difference really. Zindagi viewers prob dont even know about Geo