Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Zee zindagi has copyrights for this so they remove the videos

Oh thats y dey delet them nd once i watched the epi on tv, zindage logo came after the epi...
I used to wonder y geo tv official youtube or dailymotion chanel doesnt even upload it..kheir

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Zee zindagi has copyrights for this so they remove the videos

Yeah you told me this before. This sucks :@
why did they only copyright this show
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I guess this is the new strategy of zindagi channel
They won't make the show available online so that people r forced to watch it on zindagi

And since geo shows r not in much of a demand online geo agreed to the agreement for their big budget shows

I don't mind though

I wud luv to see it on zindagi

Everyday one epi

Not a bad deal

And since the actress isn't pretty I m not dying to watch it

If it was some good heroine main zameen asmaan ek kar deta to watch it

But the gal is so ordinary
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Pretty hone se kuch nehi hota, acting achi honi chahiye and the lead girl is a pretty decent actress, I'm loving Jiah
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Thanks for the links Fairi
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I guess this is the new strategy of zindagi channel

They won't make the show available online so that people r forced to watch it on zindagi

And since geo shows r not in much of a demand online geo agreed to the agreement for their big budget shows

I don't mind though

I wud luv to see it on zindagi

Everyday one epi

Not a bad deal

And since the actress isn't pretty I m not dying to watch it

If it was some good heroine main zameen asmaan ek kar deta to watch it

But the gal is so ordinary

I can't believe you are so into looks Abby 😕
It's actually sad.
I am so glad that pak tv is evolving and giving chances to girls on merit and not just because they are Barbie looking. Every one is pretty in their own way, Ayesha khan and sumbul are pretty but I don't like watching their shows because with Ayesha the script is always crappy and with sumbul her acting sucks,
I didn't like hira but she had won me over with preet na kariyo.
We need to get over this mind set of certain faces are pretty baqi Sab are ordinary.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes the lead actress (dnt know her name) iz realy gud, nd acting has nothing to do with pretty or extra ordinary face...there r some actresses who r very pretty by face but sorry to say they r horrible actresses...nd i realy find it sad that actor/actresses r judged because of their facial feature skin color etc...thatz plain sad because these thingz r not even in our control...however we look , we r made by Allah nd Allah lovez all his human beingz , so judging someone on the basis of a certain thing that iz not in our control iz not fair...bashing actors on the basis of their facez is so comon but we shud realize they r also human beingz...nd im saying all dis because i hav a first hand shitty experience of this behavior...i used to get snubbed at most important momentz just because of not-so-pretty-face nd a dull complexion...so my blood realy boilz wen i see ppl judging otherz because of mere skin color or height or facial featurez!!!! Sorry if i sounded rude but cudnt stop myself...
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I can't believe you are so into looks Abby 😕
It's actually sad.
I am so glad that pak tv is evolving and giving chances to girls on merit and not just because they are Barbie looking. Every one is pretty in their own way, Ayesha khan and sumbul are pretty but I don't like watching their shows because with Ayesha the script is always crappy and with sumbul her acting sucks,
I didn't like hira but she had won me over with preet na kariyo.
We need to get over this mind set of certain faces are pretty baqi Sab are ordinary.

Why is it sad

It's not as if i want each n every actor of a show to look good

BUT THE LEAD ACTOR ACTRESS SHUD B GOOD LOOKING

and that's a norm the whole world follows and that's how it shud b

In media industry looks do matter if u want to b the lead and it's universally accepted too

I m not saying the heroine has to b some hoor pari

The geo heroines sami keeps working with r not that pretty either like the latest hit jodi with rabab...she is also nothing extraordinary but still good enuf to b lead

I still don't think ushnah is pretty or talented enuf to b solo leads but she is super lucky

So it's not as if i m SO INTO LOOKS...what I demand is his what an average audience demands...a good looking lead...there r so many other characters in the show...I m not saying all has to look good but here as much as I hv seen in the first few episodes the lead heroine has ZERO chemistry with Sami and has no screen presence whatsoever to attract the audience nkeep us hooked and root for her with Sami

What's so sad to expect the BARE MINIMUM
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
And who decides the "bare minimum"?

What is pretty to me might not be pretty to you.
Don't you think if a short and chubby girl with amazing talent is not given the lead it is discrimination? Are we saying guys are so superficial and shallow that they only fall for one type of girls, that they can't love someone who is not exceptionally beautiful?
If this show has brought forward a lead pair that's not the conventional looking then hats off to them.

I wouldn't have said anything and ignored your comment about the girl not being pretty if you hadn't called actors servants, maid or slum ppl in the past.
Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Zaroori toh nehi hai ke jo tumhe acha lage woh hume bhi acha lage aur jo tumhe bura lage woh hume bhi bura lage, its called difference of opinions and everyone is entitled to it.

But yes sadly I have to agree with the fact that there are a lot of people like you, who still have this mentality that the lead actress should be pretty looking and yeh mentality aaj kal toh badalne waali nehi hai, so simply to each his own.

Personally for me acting matters more than looks.