Approached? Yes! Signed? Not yet!: Deepika on Sriram Raghavan film

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Approached? Yes! Signed? Not yet!

Is what Deepika said when quizzed about being part of Sriram Raghavan's next!

Nayandeep Rakshit

What's next for Deepika Padukone after Tamasha and Bajirao Mastani? That's the big question. The actress who has done a drama (Piku), a romance (Tamasha) and a period drama (Bajirao Mastani), is looking to do something different.

Sriram Raghavan, known for his thrillers, has a few scripts in mind and post Badlapur, he has started working on the adaptation of Vikas Swarup's The Accidental Apprentice. He previously told us, "I am finishing the scripting for that film and I have already sounded the story off to Deepika. Let's see."

Dippy confirms, "I have been in talks with Sriram about that film. I have just been approached for it, but I haven't signed it yet." Although the story got her excited, she hasn't read the novel yet'. "Sriram is getting his script in place. He has not asked me to read the book. Once he finishes scripting, we will sit for a narration and then I will decide. As of now, I have been approached for a few films, but I haven't signed anything yet," she states.

Published Date: Nov 23, 2015

http://epaper.dnaindia.com/story.aspx?id=84612&boxid=36605&ed_date=2015-11-23&ed_code=820004&ed_page=1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel DP is close to sign this movie otherwise wouldn't have spoke about it
DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
If she wasn't close to do it she wouldn't speak about it

Hopefully she does it!
998331 thumbnail
Anil Kapoor praised BM on Twitter. Waiting for another Technical Error drama and verbal diarrhea from Rhea's sister, afterwards.