😳

Word Count: 0

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Kiya pyaar karogay???

Part 32

HOSPITAL:

Ishita was unconscious... raman was staring at ishita... his face shows mix emotions... Anger, happiness, love and many more ... he was angry on ishita for being foolish... he was happy because he is becoming father, he just want to love her because he cant stay angry on her... He love her so much... he love her unconditionally... nothing matter to him except her happiness...

He wipes his tears and kisses her forehead...

Raman: I love you ishita... but what you have done is not forgivable...

She gains conscious, she slowly opens her eyes... she sees raman...

Ishita: raman... slowly

Raman turns his face at other side... Ishita tries to hold his hand... but raman gets up and tries to go out from room...

Ishita: raman...

Raman opens the door and find all family standing there... They gets inside...

Toshi jee: puttar tu theek hai na???

Amma: ayyio ishu... zyada to nahe lagi na????

Mr bhalla: mata rani ka dhanewaad... ishita puttar theek hai

Mr iyer: haan bhalla jee...

Raman standing in corner... ishita sees raman..

Mihir comes there with bouquet and gives to ishita...

Mihir: congratulations Bhabhi...

Ishita gets surprised...says: congratulation????

Romi: kiya bhai apne Bhabhi ko good news nahe di...

Ishita sees raman...

Mihir: koi nahe mein batata hoon... mein chachu bane wala hoon... aur ap aur bhai mummy papa bane walay hain...

Ishita gets happy... her face beam with happiness... she wanted to hug raman and celebrate this happiness with him... but she can see that raman is angry on her.. she thought that its for sometime...

Toshi jee: aise mon bana kay kiyon khara hai??? Raman idhar ana

Romi: ary maa samajho... hum sab yahan hain to bhai ko privacy nahe mil rahi na...

All laughs...

Toshi jee: per accident kaise hua??? Ishita tu to airport gayi thi???

Raman: maa.. wo ishita ki gaari kharab hogayi thi aur wo road cross kar rahi thi to shagun ki car say accident hogaya... shagun ghar chali gayi hai.. uska beta thora bemaar tha ...

Toshi jee: bus mata rani ki kripa hai kay sab theek hai... puttar dehaan rakhna tha...

Ishita nods...

Madhvi: chalo sab.. kal to ishita ajayegi na... ghar mein preparation bhi to karni hai...

Toshi jee: haan.. haan...

All leaves...

Raman: rest karo... mein abhi ataa hoon...

Ishita: meri baat to suno ...

Raman leaves...

Ishita cries...

Ishita was waiting for raman to come up but raman was not coming.. he was walking outside the room... ishita was tired so she drifted to dream lands... raman sees her sleeping and comes inside the room... he also sleep on couch...

MORNING:

Ishita wakes up... and searches for raman... toshi jee comes...

Toshi jee: raman ko dhoondh rahi hai???

Ishita: haan.. pata nahe kahan hain??

Toshi jee: wo office mein thora kaam tha.. isiley chala gaya hai.. keh raha tha kay shaam tak ayega.. mein tujhe ghar lay kar chali jaon...

Ishita gets sad...

Toshi jee: puttar kuch baat hai kiya??? Mien ne raman say bhi pocha to keh raha tha kay koi baat nahe hai ... Tum muje sach sach batao

Ishita: koi baat nahe hai maa... sab theek hai...

Toshi jee: kuch chupa to nahe rahi na mujse... bata agar raman ne kuch kaha hai.. mien usy dantoon...

Ishita: unhaoon ne kuch nahe kaha maa...and hides her tears...

Toshi jee: chal ghar chalty hain...

Ishita return to bhalla house... it was all decorated... they have a good chat time... all enjoys the news... but ishita was sad because raman was not there... raman has not talked to her... she goes to her room and rest...

Ishita places her hand on her tummy and says: baby... look papa is angry on your mumma... what should I do to cheer your papa... tell me something...

She gets an idea... She calls mihir..

Mihir: jee Bhabhi...

Ishita: aik kaam hai

Mihir: kiya???

Ishita: raman ko zara kisi bhi bahane say blue ribbon hotel bhej do...

Mihir: oho Bhabhi romantic evening... nice.. don't worry... bhai will be there...

Ishita: thanks...

Ishita ask romi to accompany her she has planned a surprise for raman... romi goes with her... mihir tell raman that there is a meeting in blue ribbon hotel he has to leave now... raman leave...

BLUE RIBBON HOTEL

ROOM NO 202:

Raman enters the room... it was dark...

Raman: any body here???

Lights on... in the middle of room a large teddy bear was placed... With a sorry card... he sees them... ishita comes to him and takes his hand and walks towards the bear...

Ishita: raman... I am sorry... please forgive me...

Raman turns to other side... ishita comes in front of him and takes his hand and places his hand on her tummy...

Ishita: baby keh raha hai.. mumma ko maaf kardo... mumma to hain hi fool... Please papa...

Raman sees her with teary eyes... and controls his emotions... he turns to leave... ishita hugs him form back...

Ishita:itna naraz ho???

Raman: haan...

Ishita: maaf nahe karogay???

Raman: nahe...

Ishita: I am sorry raman... she cries...

Raman removes her hands and turns to leave the room.. ishita runs behind him and slips she screams..

In nick of the time, raman holds her and prevent her from falling... She hugs him... Raman make her sit on bed.. and takes the glass and gives to her.. ishita sees him...

Ishita: phr bachaya kiyon jab maaf nahe karna...

Raman: I only love my baby... all I care for baby right... isiley to tum muje choor kar ja rahi thi... kiyon kay muje bacha chahiye tha jo tum muje day nahe sakti thi hana...

Ishita: raman..

Raman: just shut up... tum muje itna hi samajhti ho ishita... Bohat dukh diya hai tumne... may be I will never be able to forgive you...

Ishita cries...

Raman gives her handkerchief and says: ghar chalo... dair ho rahi hai... Men neechy car mein wait kar raha hoon... ajana... and leaves...

Ishita cries.. and says: I am sorry raman... muje nahe pata tha kay apko itna hurt hoga... kay ap muje maaf bhi nahe kar sako gay...

BHALLA HOUSE:

Raman and ishita return home, all teases the couple while ishita left silently hiding her tears... she sits on bed and cries... raman comes and sees her crying... he felt pained... He wanted to hug her and comfort her but his mind stops him... ishita sees raman standing... she walks towards him but raman moves towards bathroom...

NIGHT:

Ishita was waiting for raman to come to sleep but raman was in study room... ishita sleeps raman comes and sees her sleeping.. he slid beside her and hugs her...

Raman: I love you ishita... I love you... but you have hurted me ishita... I want to forgive you but I cant... I want some time ishita... shayad mien tumhain maaf kar paon...

Raman caresses her tummy and says: I am so happy... thank for coming in our life baby... You don't know how much you mean for us...most importantly for your mumma... You know your mumma is foolish... I hope jab tum aogay tab tak mein tumhari mumma ko maaf kar chukka hoon... I am waiting for you baby...

Raman kisses her forehead and closes his eyes to sleep... ishita opens her eyes and silently cries listening to raman words... She turns and hugs raman... Raman pulls her more closer and pecks her lips..

Raman: I will try to forgive you...

Both sleeps...

Precap: raman anger continues...

That's it hope you all will like it...waiting for your lovely comments...

mamtasingla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
raman unable to forgive ishita
update soon
thnks fr pm
Edited by mamtasingla - 8 years ago
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

😳