But superb job
Luv dis cute ishra
Keep writing
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Kiya pyaar karogay???

Part 35

Time was passing smoothly... everything was going perfect. Raman takes good care of ishita... no work load only rest... a strict rule for ishita... raman return home early takes ishita to long drives, shopping, and parks to walk... Sunday use to be family outing...

AFTER FOUR MONTHS...

Ishita was sitting on bed, reading book and thinking how much life has changed... She touches her tummy now who shows a bump... She smiles and caresses...

Ishita: I am waiting for you baby... and your papa is more anxious than me... come soon... You know you are lucky as raman is your papa... He is such a wonderful person... I want you to be like your father... she smiles...

Raman was standing on the entrance of room leaned to wall and smiles listening to her talks... comes inside and say: but I want my daughter to be the carbon copy of her mumma...

Ishita: what is the problem with you raman??? You want to have daughter I accepted but I want her to be like you... Don't you fed up of seeing my face all day...

Raman chuckles: no jaan... never... and I am saying na carbon copy of you so that's it... my daughter will be just like you... Although I want my daughter to have qualities of mine...

Ishita sees him with narrow eyes... : what do you mean???

Raman: look... You are such a cry baby and emotional... So I want my daughter to be strong like me...

Ishita: really you are strong???? I know how much you are strong...

Raman: yes I am strong...

Ishita: yes afraid of cockroach and you are strong... She laughs...

Raman: haan to... aisa hota...

Ishita nods and laughs...

Raman: and stop telling lie to my daughter...

Ishita: I am not lying... she touches her tummy and says: baby you know your papa is afraid of a little cockroach...

Raman: stop it ishita... What baby will think of me...

Ishita: papa is afraid of cockroach...and laughs...

Raman: acha...

Ishita: hmmm...

Raman: its not fair mrs bhalla...

Ishita: its fair...

Raman sits beside her and pulls her to him... Ishita wraps her hands around his neck and rest her head on chest... while raman wounds his one hand on her shoulder and other hand on her tummy caressing it...

Ishita: now its unfair mr bhalla

Raman: what???

Ishita: now you always don't completely hug me...

Raman: how???

Ishita: because your one hand always on the baby...

Raman laughs and says: you are such a cute and sweet my jaan... Don't be jealous of my daughter dear...

Ishita: you only care of your daughter... Now you don't love me... all care for daughter... don't do this its not good for baby... Don't eat this its not good for baby...

Raman kisses her forehead and says: I love you jaan... And all this restriction are for your and baby health...

Ishita: lie...

Raman: sachi jaan...

Ishita: where is my favorite ice cream... nahe laye na... aik hi wish ki aj aur wo bhi poori nahe ki apne...

Raman: opps I forgot...

Ishita hit him... and says: I hate you...

Raman: its winter na ice cream is not good for health... you will catch cold...

Ishita: I want to eat ice cream... she moves out from hug and crosses her arms and made an angry face... raman smiles seeing her childish antics and thinks how to convince her preggy wife... its difficult to handle her mood swings...

Raman hugs her from back and says: ishita... Please... No ice cream... Its winter na... for me...

Ishita: but what I do your daughter is adamant to have ice cream... Don't you do this for your daughter... She made a sad face with pout knowing that raman can do anything for her daughter... she hit the right nerve... But raman is more clever than her... Knows that why ishita is asking ice cream on pretext of baby...

Raman: I will make my daughter understand... She is an angel...

Saying this raman caresses her tummy and says: don't be stubborn like papa...be sweet and understanding like your mumma... its winter na so no ice cream... Mumma will fall sick if she eat ice cream... I will make special orange smoothy for my queen and princess...

Ishita: don't give us lollipop you don't even know how to peal orange... how will you make smoothy...

Raman: you are underestimating you husband... Just five minutes...

Ishita: if I don't like smoothy you will bring ice cream...

Raman: okay baba... promise... but I bet you will love it...

Ishita: lets see mr bhalla...

After good five miutes raman comes up with a tray having glass of smoothy and some snacks... ishita sees the smoothy...

Raman: dekh kiya rahi ho... piyo...

Ishita takes first sip and sees raman... raman was waiting for the response...

Raman: how it is???

Ishita: its lovely... Saying this she gulps down whole in one go... while raman shouts to drink slowly... Like a kid ishita forward the glass asking for more... raman smiles and ask neelu to bring the jug of smoothy... Ishita relish the drink while raman admires his lovely wife...

Raman: I have one surprise for you...

Ishita: what??? Excitedly...

Raman: wait...

He gets up and takes the laptop and sits beside her... opens it and started showing the design of room for baby ... it was lovely room decorated with pink color... room was filled with teddies and bears... And each wall was filled with the pics of raman and ishita...

Raman: how it is??? I have design this...

Ishita: its lovely... Beautiful...

Raman: does my daughter likes???

Ishita: she loved it... but your daughter will be small na.. she will be with us...

Raman: I know... therefore I have planned another thing...

Ishita: what???

Raman: look at this picture...

Raman shows another picture... while ishita admires her husband and hugs him...

Raman: I will arrange my daughter small room in this large room of ours... how it is???

Ishita: you are best raman...

Raman: I know...

Ishita: I love you...

Raman: I know... I love you too... And hugs her...

That's it I hope you will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response...

_Divan_foreva thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awww... chooo cuteee...>!!!
Awsumm update...
Update soon!!
lachu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update...
raman was so sweet and ishu was so cute
thanks for pm
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Super sweet update
raman taking gud care of Ishita
luvd deir convo
continue soon
thnx 4 pm
n d double update
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice riddu..
Raman is taking care of her like anything..
He is already made a room for their baby..
Full of happy moments..
Waiting for the baby arrival..
Cont soon...