Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

will update soon
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kiya pyaar karogay???

Part 34 b

Ishita gets sad thinking that she has to spend all day without raman... she gets up and gets ready ... toshi jee comes with breakfast... she sits with her... and ask her to eat...

Ishita: maa itna sab??? Apko pata hai mujse nahe ye aloo ka paratha khaya jata...

Toshi jee: per khana to parega... Chal jaldi say kha...

Ishita: maa...

Toshi jee: mein ne teri koi baat nahe suni abhi... jaldi say kha... maa hoon na teri... mery liye itna bhi nahe karygi...

Ishita: ab pata chala...

Toshi jee: kiya???

Ishita: raman ap per gaye hain... apni baat kisi bhi tarhaan say poori karty hian...

Toshi jee smiles... and says: haan to mera beta hai akhir... Aur tum aise keh rahi ho jaise khud tum ziddi nahe ho... Raman say bhi zyada ho tum to...

Ishita: maa...

Toshi jee: aur nahe to kiya??? Muje baatoon mien laga kar... aik bhi bite nahe li parathy ki...

Ishita smiles...

Toshi jee: bohat naughty ho... Raman bhi bachpan mein bohat shaitaan tha... Ghar mein har waqt uski shararatoon ki wajah say hangama rehta tha...

Ishita: really...

Toshi jee nods... then shook her head.. and lovingly pats ishita cheeks and says: baatain khatam aur chalo khana khao... Toshi jee feeds her paratha with her own hands... and make her drink milk... Gives her medicines...

Ishita: ye sab raman ne karne ko kaha hai na

Toshi jee: Agar wo khota nahe bhi kehta na tab bhi mein aise hi tery naaz uthati...

Ishita smiles: hmmm... lekin maa apka beta to jail warden say bhi zyada strict hai...

Toshi jee laughs... and says: jaisa bhi hai kiya kar sakty hian... aj dono saas bahu mil kar chess khalain gay...

Ishita; okay...

Toshi jee leaves...

Toshi jee comes with chess and both plays and enjoys... Raman calls to check on ishita... Toshi jee puts the phone on speaker...

Raman: kiya chal raha hai??

Ishita: don't disturb raman... I am playing chess...

Raman: oho... iska matlab dono saas bahu mil kar saazish kar rahi hain... May I know kis kay against...

Toshi jee and ishita says in union: tumhare khilaaf... laughs..

Raman: oho... poor me... maa aur biwi dono mery against...

Toshi jee: khoty chup kar... Meri turn hai... Dekhoon to zara ... Hmm... ab dekho kaise mein tumhain harati hoon...

Ishita: nice move... Per maa dekhna jeetoon gi to mein hi...

Raman: kiya yaar mein ne call ki baat karne kay liye aur ap dono to muje ignore hi kar rahy ho

Ishita and toshi jee says: shut up...

Ishita: yay... Check mate... I won... She exclaims...

Toshi jee: khoty sab teri wajah say hua... Har gayi mien...

Raman: ary maa is mein meri kiya galati...

Toshi jee: chal tu baat kar ishita say mien chalti hoon... bye

Raman: bye...

Ishita: haan to kiya baat hai???

Raman: kuch khaas nahe mien ne socha kay apni biwi say baat karloon miss kar rahi hogi muje... per tum to yahan khoob enjoy kar rahi ho...

Ishita chuckles: haan to mien kiyon miss karo apko... yahan sab hain mera itna khayal rakhty hain aur apki tarhan muj per restriction nahe lagaty...

Raman: acha jee aisi baat hai

Ishita: yes mr bhalla...

Raman: to theek hai... mein call rakhta hoon... mein bhi free nahe hoon... itna busy hoon mien...

Ishita: okay...

Raman hung up the call... ishita was silent... then raman says: kiya ishita... tum...

Ishita: mien ne baat nahe karni... ap ne office jane say mana kiya na... jao I will not talk with you

Raman: sab tumhare liye aur baby kay liye hi to kar raha hoon yaar... don't be angry...

Ishita: you know how much its difficult to stay idle with no work... Apko kabhi mien room mein band kar doon na without any office phr dekho kaise jaan jayegi... She says angrily...

Raman: agar tum saath ho aur hum room mein lock hoon to I have no issue... It will be the best days of my life... he says dreamily...

Ishita: you are impossible raman... Iss mien bhi romance...hogaya apka flirt...

Raman: jaan... Ye flirt nahe pyaar hai...

Ishita; pyaar hai to muje yon akele choor kar jaate... Mery liye office ki chute nahe kar sakty... she complains cutely...Raman chuckles listening to her cute and sweet complain...

Ishita: dekho abhi bhi hans rahy ho... Ane do baby ko bataongi mein kay papa ko sirf kaam say pyaar hai... Mumma ur baby say nahe...

Raman: haw... Ishita baby say jhoot kiyon bol rahi ho... you know na how much I love you and baby...

Ishita: phr abhi ajao in 20 min...

Mihir comes to raman cabin...: raman clients are here... meeting in ten minutes...

Ishita: ab dekhti hoon... Meeting mein jaty ho ya apni biwi aur baby kay pass aty ho... and cuts the call...

Raman was thinking.. mihir again call him...

Raman: kiya hai???

Mihir: meeting...

Raman: cancel it...

Mihir: its important...

Raman: you take it... I am going...

Mihir: raman...

Raman: carry on na... warna your Bhabhi will kill me...

Mihir: Bhabhi to bohat sweet hain... wo kiyon apko marain gi...

Raman: haan sweet to bohat hai per ye tranturms new hai baby kay ane tak manage karna parega...

Mihir: aur to tum araam say karlo gay... Afterall you love Bhabhi so much...

Raman leaves hurriedly... while at bhalla house ishita was sitting on bed... sleep took over her and she sleep... Raman reaches home within 15 minutes... he climbs stairs and reaches his room... he opens the door and finds his lady love sleeping peacefully holding the picture frame in her hands... he knows it their first anniversary picture... He smiles... and walks towards her... He sits beside her holds her hands and kisses them...

Raman: acha muje itna bhaga kar khud araam say so rahi hai... He kisses her forehead...

He caresses her hairs and then touches her tummy and says: look don't listen to your mumma words... you know papa loves you and mumma more than anything in this world... Now rest... sorry I disturbed you... Sleep good...

After having good sleep, ishita wakes up and sees the time its 4 pm... she sees the room was empty... She gets sad that raman does not comes home... she touches her tummy and talks to baby: ane do papa ko khoob class longi... aye hi nahe...

Raman who was standing on the door listened and chuckles... he walks towards her and says: don't bad mouth about me ... I was at home... But you were sleeping... Wasted our precious romantic 2 hours...

Ishita made a sad face and opens her arms... raman takes her in hug and again lays on bed while hugging...

Ishita: sorry... but I don't know when ...

Raman; ary no need of sorry... I know my princess was tired as you has bothered her so much all day... But yes I am feeling sad that my romantic time was wasted...

Ishita: nautanki...

Raman: not less than you... now don't waste more time... lets do it... and winks...

Ishita: besharam... no for it... till baby not come...

Raman: very bad...

Ishita kisses her cheeks and says: till then have this...

Raman: no will have this...

Saying so he locks his lips with her... and kissed her passionately...

That's it I hope you will like this update...waiting for your lovely comments...

Edited by ishrasoul - 8 years ago
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Cute update ridoo..
he cancel meeting for her.
toshiji and ishu teamed up..

Hmm..things are going smooth..
continue soon.
Edited by janani_divan - 8 years ago
sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Raman, too naughty but cute. Ishita also too cute.
Prayosha.DivAn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very Nice Part...

Loved IshRa scene...
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
Loved ishra in it
Update soon
kras thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing part dear
Ishu tantrums uff
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice Ridda..
Saas-Bahu jodi is nice..
Their game is interrupted by Raman..
He cancelled the meeting for her..
He is waiting for his baby eagerly..
Cont soon..
jhansi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update
Raman misses his important meeting and reaches home but ishita sleeps ... very bad ishu