Posted: 8 years ago
welcome we are all as a family here
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kiya pyaar karogay???

Part 34 a

Next day

Raman return home from hospital with ishita... he takes her to their room and make her lay on bed... ask neelu to gives fruit juice to Bhabhi... All family members get happy to see raman taking care of ishita... while ishita was also enjoying how raman is taking her care... And treating her as queen..

Raman make her drink juice.. and ask neelu to give some snacks to Bhabhi...

Ishita: bus raman... subha say khilaye ja rahy ho...

Raman: ishita... koi diet wagera nahe ... you will eat and only eat... you and baby needs to have proper deit...

Ishita: raman...

Raman: kaha na... mein mihir ko call kar kay kehta hoon aj office dekh lay...

Ishita: aj office nahe jaogay???

Raman : nahe... aj mein sara din apni pyaari biwi aur baby kay saath time spend karonga...

Ishita smiles widely... raman sit beside her and kisses her forehead... ishita hugs him...

All day went... raman make sure ishita does not even step out from bed... food was served her on bed... time to time juices, snacks and fruits were also served...

Ishita: raman.. muje dinner sab kay saath karna hai... kiya apne muje yahan room mein lock kar diya hai...

Raman: lock??? Madam... door open hai... aur agar neechy sab kay saath khana khana hai to kiya problem... mein ne mana thori kiya hai... abhi tumhain neechy lay kar chalta hoon...

Ishita: aik minute... neechy lay kar chalta hoon matlab??? You will lift me...

Raman nods...

Ishita: no raman... it will be so embarrassing...

Raman: kiya embarrassing ... tumhi ne to kaha kay neechy sab kay saath khana khana hai...

Raman : no arguments... baby pay bura asar hoga... aur wo tumhari tarhan stubborn na hojaye...

Ishita: mein stubborn hoon raman??? She angrily ask and made an angry pout...

Raman chuckles seeing her in angry mode... he kisses her nose... and says: you know you look more tempting when your nose become red with anger... Bas aik hi dil karta hai kay...

Ishita covers his mouth... and says: shameless raman... Kuch sharam karo... she blushes...

Raman: not fair madam... mera patience test kar rahi ho... kabhi gusse mein akar kabhi yon red red blush kar kay... you know I want to eat you...

Before ishita react, raman cups her face and captures her lips in his... this was a sudden kiss which was unexpected... it took a few seconds to respond.. raman bite her lip to demand an entry... Both enjoys their passionate kiss... both break apart for breath... ishita face was all red... raman smiles seeing her... he again moves towards her but ishita pushes him...

Ishita: its enough raman...

Raman: come I take you to dinning room...

Ishita: nahe...

Raman: kiyon...

Ishita: you are too bad raman... look due to you my lips are swell...raman chuckles...

Raman: toh???

Ishita: sab tease karain gay... I hate you...

Raman: but I love my dear wife so much... I will ask neelu to bring dinner here... okay...

Ishita nods...says: kal mein sab kay saath hi khana khaongi... Aur ap kal koi harkat mat karna... raman smiles...

Neelu comes with dinner... raman ask her to place it on table... neelu acts according to raman order and leave... raman lifts ishita and takes her to bathroom.. and make her stand on feet...

Ishita: raman mein chal sakti hoon...

Raman: wo to muje pata hai jaan...

Ishita: phr itni pampering kiyon...

Raman: wo kiya hai na... I want to make sure that you not stress yourself even for a single minutes...

He opens the water... and washes her hands... while ishita sees him... and admires her husband...

Raman: aise mat dekho... Abhi khana khana hai... warna aise hi phr muje blame karogi...

Ishita: ap bohat achy ho raman...

Raman smiles.. and says: achy log acha hi sochty hain... tum achi ho isley tumhian mein acha lag raha hoon.. warna mein koi extra ordinary nahe hoon... You are only one piece in this whole world.. I am blessed to have you in my life...

Ishita eyes welled up... raman signs her no crying... but a tear escape from her eyes.. raman takes the tear on his finger... ishita sees him...

Raman: I have told you many time don't come in the beautiful eyes on my wife.. but you are too stubborn.. don't dare to come again in her eyes...

Ishita smiles listening to this... hugs him... raman caresses her hairs.. and again lifts her and takes her to room... make her sit on couch... and start to make her eat.. ishita was seeing him lovingly... while raman was busy in making his queen eat...

Raman sees her lost... he snaps his finger.. making ishita back to reality...

Raman: kiya soch rahi ho???

Ishita: I love you.. and hugs him...

While raman just tightly holds her and kisses her hairs... knowing ishita is too emotionally weak at this moment...

Ishita: raman... agar sach mein... us din

Raman put his finger on her lips and says: no more talking of past...

Ishita: raman

Raman: no... usy aik bura sapna samajh kar bhool jao... ya ye samajh lo kay wo humare pyaar ka imtehaan tha jis mein hum dono distinction say pass hogaye... warna meri foolishness ki wajah say fail ho jaty... He smiles...

Ishita was seeing raman ...

Raman: bukhar saara khana kha gayi...aur muje pocha bhi nahe... he made a sad face...

Ishita sees the plate yes it was empty... she mouths sorry to raman.. and says: its not my fault raman... its your daughter...

Raman: don't blame my sweet little daughter... okay

Ishita: you are too much raman... ruko mein aur khana lay kar aati hoon...

Raman holds her and make her sit carefully.. and says: madam.. ap to room mein locked hai na... mein khana lay aonga,,, you just lay on bed and rest... okay...

Ishita; raman

Raman: no arguments... dear... rest...

They sleeps cuddling to each other... And dreams for the future...

NEXT DAY:

Raman was preparing for office... while ishita was sleeping with no worries... Raman sees her and smiles... after getting ready.. he sits beside her and holds her hands... he does not want to disturb her in sleep but he knows if he leave office without meeting her she will be sad... he gently shook her.. ishita opens her eyes and smiles at raman...

Raman: good morning...

Ishita sits and stretches her arms like a kid.. and says: morning...

Raman: I am going to office.. take care.. no stress...

Ishita: wait for me na... I will get ready in five minutes them both will go together...

Raman: you are not going office..

Raman: its final...

Ishita: you are too bad...I will miss you na...

Raman: I will also miss you... but you and baby need lots of rest and care... no office for these nine months... okay

Ishita: I hate you... angrily...

Raman: and I love you so much... he kisses her forehead and turns to go... but stops and again sits besides her...

Ishita sees him angrily... Raman places his hand on her tummy and says: baby papa is going.. take care of your mumma because your mumma is too mad... she does not care for herself... and don't bother her too much okay.. I will be back soon...

Ishita was still angry on raman for stopping her for going office... raman smiles at her.. while ishita shoots daggers at him...

Raman: and you are having leave for not only office but also for home office... Maa will ensure it... you have to only take care of your health office okay...

Ishita: koi aur option chori hai apne mery liye...

Raman: nahe...

Ishita hugs him and says: come soon... I will miss you...

Raman kisses her forehead and says: I will miss you too... and I will be back soon.. take care... bye...

Raman leaves

That's It I hope you all will like it... waiting for your lovely comments...

Roohachu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yipeee me first.
so happy to know that u r OK
nice update. Raman pampers ishu sooo much.
Edited by AshmiShahul - 8 years ago
mayraa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww such a lovely update rida
He treated her like a queen
Love how he pampered her
Continue soon
mannatkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back dear
Lovely update
Enjoyed reading it.
thanks for pm
Cont Soon
lachu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww such a sweet update...
raman pampering ishitha was just awesome..
continue soon
thanks for pm
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lachu6

Awww such a sweet update...
raman pampering ishitha was just awesome..
continue soon
thanks for pm

thanks😉

Word Count: 1