thanks dear
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Kiya pyaar karogay???

Part 33 a

MORNING:

Dining table:

All were seated... toshi jee start the conversation..

Toshi jee: puttar... ab tu office nahe jayegi... ghar per rahy gi araam karegi

Ishita: nahe.. maa.. office mein bohat kaam hai.. mein manage kar loongi... sees raman and thinks that raman will say something... but raman remain silent...

Toshi jee: raman tu hi kuch bolna ishita ko

Raman: maa jiski jo marzi aye wo kary... And gets up to leave...

Toshi jee: isy kiya hogaya???

Ishita was hurt to see this ignorant behavior of raman... raman was about to leave the house, he stops and comes back...

Raman: romi Bhabhi ko office choor dena agar ye jana chahti hai... muje thora kaam hai...

Romi nods...

Ishita tries to hold her tears ... Raman sees her sad face from the corner of his eyes... he felt hurt... he leaves... ishita gets up and leaves to her room...

ISHRA ROOM:

Ishita sitting on bed cries... and thinks what should she do to make raman forgive her... he was not listening to her nor seeing her... she gets ready and leave for office... Romi ask to accompany her but she refuses... and leaves...

Raman calls romi..

Romi: haan bhai...

Raman: Bhabhi ko lay kar office arahy ho

Romi: bhai Bhabhi khud hi drive kar kay chali gayi...

Raman: tu pagal hai... mein ne kaha tha kay tu usy office lay kar ayega... usy akely jane kiyon diya...

Romi: mein ne bohat kaha tha.. per Bhabhi nahe mani...

Raman cuts the call and gets worried for ishita... He thought to call her but stops... He gets down and feels relieved to see her all safe entering office... Ishita sees him... raman goes to his cabin... ishita goes behind him...

RAMAN CABIN:

Raman sitting and acts that he is busy in work.. ishita was waiting for raman to be free... she comes forward and closes his laptop... raman glares at her...

Ishita: what you want raman??? Why are you ignoring me???

Raman: sakoon chahiye...

Ishita: raman atleast give me chance to explain...

Raman shouts: what chance... Kiya tumhare pass sach mein koi thos wajah thi muje choor kar jane ki... Agar shagun ki car say tumhara accident na hota... agar ye bacha na hota to tum muje choor deti... Kiya likha tha letter mein... forget me and move on...

Ishita cries...

Raman: come on ishita... give me explanation... I want a valid reason for leaving me... In teen saaloon mein kiya kabhi mien ne tumhain iss baat ka ehsaas hone diya kay mera pyaar humare bacha hone ya na hone per depend karta hai... kiya kabhi mien ne tumhain ye jataya kay you are not enough for me... Bolo...

Ishita: it was so sudden raman...

Raman: it means ishita... jab bhi koi emotional moment ayega to tum yehi rasta chono gi... escape... This is the explanation...

Ishita: muje samjhne ki koshish karo...

Raman: kiya samajhoon ishita... tumahre liye muje choorna itna asaan tha... Aik baar bhi nahe socha kay mein kaise rahoonga... Kiss baat ki punishment de rahi thi muje

Ishita: punishment to ap muje de rahy ho... Raman hogai galati... maaf kardo... aise nahe bardasht kar sakti...

Raman: really ishita mein punsihemnt day raha hoon...

Ishita sees raman... His face was void of emotion... in past two years first time she was again seeing the same raman kumaar bhalla, insensitive, rude... the one whom she meet in earlier days of her marriage...

Ishita: kiya chahty ho mujse raman...

Raman: leave me alone... Give me time...

Ishita: you want time... okay... I will not disturb you... Per yaad rakhna raman... bohat dair mat karna... she left the cabin wiping her tears...

While raman sits dejectedly on chair...

He himself was so confused... Onside he is angry on her... he is hurting her deliberately...he wants to punish her.. other side he was angry on himself for stretching the matter longer... he was hurt to see her pained... Why cant he control her inner rude insensitive raman bhalla... He buries his face in his hands...

ISHTIA CABIN:

Ishita was hurt... she did not thought that her raman will hurt her... thinks: kiya itna hurt kiya raman ko... Kiya sach mein mein issi kay layak hoon... kiya raman kabhi muje maaf nahe kar paingay... she cries...

All office was facing the wrath of raman anger... all were shocked to see again the rude raman bhalla back... it was long ago when raman has screamed on them...because he was changed into polite person... Ishita sees all this... she knew why he is behaving like this... she thinks she is the reason for all the pain raman is going through... but in real, raman was fighting with his ego to forgive ishita...his love was fighting with the ego of rude raman bhalla... he was battling with himself...

LATE EVENING:

Shagun comes office to again seek forgiveness for the accident and congratulates raman... she was surprise to see the raman back to his old self... She wanted to know the reason behind it... she sees ishita working and her face was not having the happiness... She listens to the conversation of mihir and ishita... and her doubt gets confirm...

Mihir: bhabi eat something... You have skipped your lunch... its late now...

Ishita: I am not hungry mihir... go and do your work... I am busy...

Mihir: Bhabhi.. aise thori chalyga... kal hi accident howa aur ap office agayi... raman ko bhi pata nahe kiya howa hai??? Bhabhi koi baat hai to batain muje...

Ishita: aisa kuch nahe hai mihir... sab theek hai...

Mihir: jab theek hai sab.. to khana to kha lain Bhabhi... tabiyaat kharab hojayegi...

Ishita: kiya fark parta hai mihir... kisi ko thori koi fark parta hai...

Mihir: Bhabhi kiya keh rahi hain.. kiyon nahe fark parta... parta hai... raman ko pata chaly ga to bohat gussa hongay...

Ishita: can u please leave me alone mihir... she shouts...

Mihir was taken aback seeing her Bhabhi shouting... he leaves... Shagun marches to raman cabin to talk to him...

Ishita leave the office and drives to home... she goes directly to her room... toshi jee notices her she tries to go behind her but mr bhalla stop her...

Toshi jee: kuch ot garbar hai bhalla jee

Mr bhalla: dono khud hi suljha lay gay toshi jee... Shayad dono Mumbai incident ki yaad ki wajah say thory disturb hoon... mien ne bhi note kiya tha...

Toshi jee: shayad...

RAMAN CABIN:

Shagun: what wrong with you raman???

Raman gets surprised to see shagun there... he ask for her sudden arrival...

Shagun: whats going between u and ishita???

Raman: theek to hai sab

Shagun: really raman... tell me what the problem??? You know what you two are in some pain ... its not good... you know this stress is not good for her ... What are you doing raman...

Raman: I know...

Shagun: per aisa kiyon kar rahy ho????

Raman tells all the story to shagun...shagun was sad to know what ishita has gone through... She shouts at raman : how can he behave like this with ishita...

Raman: its my fault...

Shagun: look ishita ka decision wrong tha.. per it was just out of emotion... isnaan emotion mein aise galati kar jata hai.. per tum jo kar rahy ho wo bohat galat hai raman... just due to your so called ego and anger you are punishing her... Mentally... You know she is broken ... I have seen her... she has not eaten the lunch...

Raman: what??

Shagun: dekha raman tum to apne gusse mein ye bhi bhool gaye kay usne khana bhi khaya hai kay nahe... warna aj tak kab aisa hua hai kay tumne lunch ka na pocha ho usy...

Raman: what I have done...

Shagun: go and talk to her... say sorry to her...

Raman hugs her... and says: thank u... thanks for giving me some piece of mind... Love you... And smiles...

Shagun: love you too... keep smiling... and take care of her raman... She is best... and my nephew also...

Raman: nephew???

Shagun: hmmm... it will be baby boy...

Raman: no... me and ishita wants a baby girl... dekhana tumhain niece milygi... ruhi raman bhalla naam hai uska... and leaves...

Shagun smiles...

Precap:

at hospital:

Raman: she is fine doctor???

Simran: raman you know she is too emotional ... and weak also... You have to take good care of her or else she will be in depression and its not good for both... ishita and baby...

That's it I hope you all will like it... waiting for your lovely comments and response...

note: Dhinchank made ishra mobile App there is all things related to ishra like YHM IF,Ishra Website (SBB/SBS/Sbas segment,TWITTER,FB,INSTA post of KP and Dt and Also Music download all bgs direct downlaod link is below:

Ishra mobile App

Edited by ishrasoul - 8 years ago
kras thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear
I hope next update mein sab thk ho jaye
tiara9198 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well nice update😆
but i think raman is dragging to long😲
ishu's health deteriorating😲
update next part soon...😊
kaa1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
An Emotional update Riddu..
Both r affected largely by the grave mistake she did..
Again old RKB has peeped in coz of the anger & ego..
At last he understood his anger..
hope everything gets back to normal in next update..
Cont soon..
ishrasoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiara9198

well nice update😆
but i think raman is dragging to long😲
ishu's health deteriorating😲
update next part soon...😊

thanks dear
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Don't let your ego win over love Raman bhalla. Be egoistic huh :/ . Poor ishra both are going through same pain. Are wah rkb listened to shagun words but not ishitha 🤔 . Hmm chal koi bhi ho iss ka gnanoday tho hua na 😆 . So next mission is pampering biwi 😉 . Update was good and thanks for update.
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb n amazing part pls update soon
mayraa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update rida
Loved it
Hope Raman ko akal a jaye and he will stop ignoring her
ishrasoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: AttitudeQueen13

Don't let your ego win over love Raman bhalla. Be egoistic huh :/ . Poor ishra both are going through same pain. Are wah rkb listened to shagun words but not ishitha 🤔 . Hmm chal koi bhi ho iss ka gnanoday tho hua na 😆 . So next mission is pampering biwi 😉 . Update was good and thanks for update.

thanks dear
some time when you are angry on some one you never listen to him or her...
third person is better to give some piece of mind ...