ARIYA OS::IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

Aayat23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
HELLO EVERYONE I'M BACK AGAIN..I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING MY STORIES AS I'M QUITE BUSY. I'LL UPDATE AS I WILL GET TIME.SO AS A COMPENSATION I'M POSTING THIS..I HOPE U WILL LIKE IT...AND ONE MORE THING THIS IS FOR ONE MEMBER OF THIS FORUM U ALL ARE FAMILIAR WITH THAT IS JEHARSHU..DEAR I WANTED TO DEDICATE SOMETHING TO YOU..TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE TO YOU FOR HELPING ME SO MUCH AND FOR BEING MY FIRST FRIEND HERE...SO THANK YOU...THIS WAS NOT THE OS I WANTED TO GIFT YOU BUT I DON'T WANT TO DELAY IT SO HERE THE ONE WHICH WAS READY...HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT...๐Ÿ˜Š FINGERS CROSSED...dO LET ME KNOW HOW U PEOPE FIND THIS...
===========================================================--

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT

It was chilly cold night. Delhi was all ready in its glory, to freeze everyone in this winter.

The couple was sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace, seeking warmth from each other.

The mobile kept beside the bed started vibrating. It broke his sleep. He opened his sleepy eyes and the very first thing he noticed, is the love of his life sleeping soundly beside him.

Her head on his left arm with half of her face pressed in side of his chest, her left hand resting on his right one which was wrapped around her stomach.

"Girte Sambhalte Hue Kat Rahi Thi Jindagi,

Kabhi Kisi Sahare Ki Khwaish Na Thi,

Ab Aadat Si Ho Gayi Hai Teri Baahoon Ki,

Mano Inke Bina Jindagi , Jindagi Na Thi!!"

He remembered her earlier quoted words.

She loved to be in his arms and especially when she is sleeping.

Without disturbing her, he removed his right hand from her hold... Stretching on his right side he got hold of his mobile to see who was calling at this late.

As he unlocked it he registered time. It was 4 in the morning. Before he can pick up the call it ended. He was about to call back it started vibrating again he looked at caller ID and without wasting any time he picked it up.

"Hello" He whispered, waiting for response from other end.

"..."

"Hmmm..."

"..."

"Hmmm..."

"..."

"Okay...Thanks...Good Night" whispering this he ended the call.

Switching on bedside lamp, he turned around facing beautiful lady in his arms...

Carefully removing his other hand, he kept her head properly on pillow, he stared her beautiful face shining in the dim light. He slowly brushed his fingers across her right cheek and removes few hairs that were blocking his view.

God! He so love her! His angel! He wondered how someone can be so divine, so beautiful.

Dropping a kiss on her forehead, he kept his head on her chest and kept his hand on her seven month old baby bump softly caressing it, Feeling the life growing inside her which they both have created.

"Hi baby!"

"Papa loves you so much!"

"Papa is waiting to hold you in his arms!"

"Come Soon!"

He whispered trying to tell their baby that how much he loves him/her.

"Today Papa will tell you a secret. You know baby papa want you to be carbon copy of your mumma"

"I tease your mumma saying you will be like me...I'll make you little version of myself..."

He remembered all those moments when he and his wife have fight over the issue to whom baby will resemble.

They used to argue like Childs and end up sharing some romantic moments concluding it won't matter to whom he/she will resemble. All that matter will be the birth of their baby that will complete them.

Smiling to himself he said, "You know though I tease her but I want all her qualities to come to you...And I'm sure it will..."

"You will be sweet like your mumma...so innocent and so caring, selfless and the one who will light up everyone's world with your presence...And moreover you will love your papa as much as your mumma does...You know na how your mumma is!"

He stops saying this... He recalled the time when he first met her. It was not love at first sight...But something in her attracted him not only on physical level but somewhere her nature made a place in his heart. Her smile made him smile too.

And then they started meeting again and again accidentally that's what they thought.

But in actual it was their destiny.

Their accidental meets laid them on the path of friendship, love courtship, romance, passion, marriage and now to the parenthood.

She came like a storm in his life...Shifting everything from its place at the end to place them at perfect places.

Lightening his life with her presence!

Coming back to present, he said "Baby I'm sorry. Last week I was away from you both and when I came back I shouted on mumma...I am sorry for that...But you know na papa had to go it was important. It was surprise for your mumma. But unfortunately that house which I wanted to buy for her was sold as I was late to reach there. I was in bad mood and then when I came back what I saw made me numb...

Your mumma she was about to fall from stairs.

You know how scared I was?"

His hand halted on her belly, He shivered at the memory of that evening when he was about to lose his world. If he would have been a minute late to hold her, then...He doesn't even want to think about that.

Instead of consoling her he shouted at her, accused her for being careless and what not.

He was guilty after that for his deeds.

Looking up apologetically at her face he whispered "I am sorry Jaan" pecking her lips softly.

Resuming his previous position he continued caressing her bump softly.

"Then you know na how your mumma made me follow her orders for seeking her forgiveness, showed tantrums , did things to make me angry...But you know what I loved it, it never angered me...It lessen burden on my heart, but I won't tell her that...It's our little secret"

"And one more secret I finally got that house ...U remember na that one your mumma liked and you too . It was the place where you first time kicked when your mumma said you will like that place too ,as if telling us you already liked it"

"So how could I let it go? Finally we own that ,Sam uncle called just now to tell me that...It is surprise for your mumma, we will go there together when you will come."

"We will have fun! You, me and you mumma! "

His words halted when he felt baby kicking...

"You agree to me?" He asked...

He again felt baby kicking agreeing to his papa.

He was elated he kissed her bump and said in affectionate voice," I knew u will listen and agree...Thank you so much baby...I love u!"

She felt some weight on her chest and some mummers. She ignored and went to sleep as she was so sleepy. She opened her sleepy eyes when she felt baby kicking her. Then she noticed him laying on her chest with his palm on her belly.

She smiled thinking what a baby he is when he is sleeping. She softly weaved her fingers in his hairs and keeping other hand over his which was resting on her belly.

" I Love You Riyu" she heard him saying and before she could ask anything he swiftly turned around and took her lips in his and kiss her ever so lovingly silently saying thank you for giving this much happiness ,their baby to him.

"Whoa Arjun...What was that, I thought you were sleeping" She asked when they broke off and he lay back on bed.

"Nothing...I woke few minutes before and then didn't feel sleepy so was feeling our baby" He told half truth...

He will tell her about his and baby's midnight conversation, but not now...Maybe when, they will step in their new paradise.

"Hmm" she replied.

"Shona you sleep" he said to her when he noticed her sleepy eyes.

"I love you" He whispered taking her in his arms and dropping kiss on her hairs.

"We both love you too!!" She replied snuggling more into him after kissing side of his chest where his heart beats.

They both went to sleep dreaming about their future together...

======================================================

do leave your reply that means a lot...silent readers atleast press like button or plz pm me your views so that I can know there are people who take efforts of reading my stories and weather I should continue or not...Or I need to stop boring you..

Edited by muktai - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awww it was Sooosooo Sooo Sooo Sooo Cute :)
Awwwsssmmm OS
Loved It to the core
Arjun's with their baby sharing secret Sooo Sweet Sooo Beautiful Sooo Lovely
Superbly Written
Keep Writing
Thanks for the PMEdited by _Nikita_ - 8 years ago
Ritikanfly thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome amazing beautiful lovely update
arjun talk with baby was lovely
Mdmadona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful os
loved it:)
hijabEfajr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its so sooo cute and sweet update yar buhat khubsurat, father child ki baten and pyar dekh k buht khushi its a lovely os
jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for dedicating it to me dear
Really it was wonderful os
It was so beautiful nd outstanding
U left me speechless with ur writing
I became fan of u by ur first writing itself
Truely, brilliantly u nailed it dear
Nd I was so touched with the sweet gesture of urs
Nd me too will soon dedicate an OS for u
Amazing nd wonderful os dear
Once again thanks for dedicating this wonderful is for me
Continue ur writing
Nd keep gifting us such an wonderful stuff's
Nd thanks for the pm dear
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
brilliant beautiful OS
wow ariya already married ๐Ÿค—
even going to have baby ๐Ÿฅณ
arjun care love for riya & baby is sweet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
his convo with baby was so cute ๐Ÿค—
parvathycv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww..such a cute OS...I really loved it...๐Ÿ‘awesome dude๐Ÿ˜Š
Darlingladdu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome very cool.
Bilkul dil se.
Dil khush kitta waw papa baby ka pyar waw.
Love it.
Laddu

Areesha566 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
that was one of the most cute os I've read

beautiful