My Love's Middle Five Letters

etfr thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Letter A

Hey guys!! Uh.. What!? Oh okay.. I know I know, I took alot of time na to be back and tell you all how I pacify my hubby dear. So... Let's just go back to the flashback, It has been long na when he was angry on me.

Flashback

As I had planned the special dinner and recheck the arrangements in the once guest but now Baba's room. I again look at the clock, knowing Baba is in his way. Soon the door bell rang and he met Baba, uff... What will I do with always Attentive during case but Absent-minded in emotional state husband of mine? He was so emotional and happy to see his father at the door step after such a long time that he didn't even let baba come inside.

I need to wake him up and call baba in. Soon in a very happy and pleasant atmosphere we had our dinner along with baba. He promised to settle with us in our home after his Nagpur trip which means from next week he will stay with us. But...

But as always, my husband dear had to be so Acusive that even after being so happy and emotional on meeting his father, he become angry at me for not informing him before. Then...

Then what. I had to pacify him na.. By the way I had a secret, *wink* which I will inform you all later. And I know, only if I inform him that secret then he will be forgave me.. no no, forget about forgiving he would be... Uh huh! Nothing Forget it. So as I need to apologise my Addictive husband I am addicted of him and couldn't get bored of gazing him, I started planning different strategies.. and don't know when the sleep engulfed me as I was already covered by the strong Alluring arms of my love even though he was angry but couldn't sleep without holding me. *Wink* Perks of being in love.

Anyways next morning, we got ready for office. Today he made breakfast to show that he had not forgiven and is not going to eat food prepared by me. But the truth to be told. He ate the yesterday's left over poha which were made my me only and he likes it alot. I had my breakfast that is cereals with an apple. Soon we reach ETF headquarters.

In ETF headquarters

We all were busy preparing reports, our bosses were enjoying the rest in their lovely cabin. Soon a case arrive and we got busy in finding the culprit.

And... We had catch the culprit till the evening because of my Ardent and Analysing husband.
Huh!! Statistically speaking, I really couldn't understand the 5% of his theory, forget about solving the case. I meant we all point the crucial things in depth while as per his words he catch the left out very obvious thing which solves the case. Like seriously. "Oh God! Please teach me his way of solving the toughest case." I prayed out loud.

And then heard an Ambiguous voice from my back. "Stop imitating others way of solving instead keep focussing on your own way. This might help you in becoming a better officer." And a best lover...
Huh! I frowned thinking 'Did I heard, a best lover??'  I turned back and saw expressionless face of my husband which remind me of him being mad at me. So I just kept my mouth shut.

Soon with a grave silence, we reached home and now he denied having dinner. I prepared his favourite Veg biryani and served it in five different plates, two spoons each. 
Then I took one sliced onion and made an S with it in the first plate on top of biryani. Then I took corriander and made O on the second plate. Keeping it aside, I made two R's with the curd in the third and fourth plate. Then arrange the mint leaves as Y in the fifth plate.

Huffing out my tiredness and exhaustion, I took the plates in our bedroom after keeping it in a trolley. Uh yeah I am tired and damn hungry as I too didn't had anything in lunch mainly because of being busy in case as well as knowing he wouldn't be eating anything, my appetite died. But now doing so much with this delicacies made my stomach grumble in hunger.

Reaching in the room, I placed the trolley out of the door and hid myself in curtains after knocking. Agitated hubby of mine yelled from inside "Kya hai?"
He opened the door on not hearing any response, I pounced on him and hugged him from behind tightly. He stood confused and worried before he saw the trolley infront. He sigh and relaxed his muscles which caused me to gulped down my desires.

And I repeat the word written on the plates with soft voice "Sorry! And... I love you." And he held my hand softly and caress the back of it.

And guess what! I started feeling dizzy because of skipping lunch. I held his shirt tightly to prevent myself from falling. He being always Alert, instantly turn around and held my waist. And... Uh huh! Again, I made his worried and mad. Let it be. As for the time being, he is going to feed me himself and made me rest ofcoarse along with scolding.

Uff.. he and his love to scold me.

Flashback End...

So that's how I pacify him or should I say made him mad again. Hehehe.
And listen, it is our first anniversary after one month, which means Party Time. I am going to ask my Adorable husband to spoil me with some of his Affectionate love and so many gifts. ;)

Till then wait and continue reading My Love's Middle Five Letters.   XD

To Be Continue...

Edited by etfr - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mubash1607 thumbnail
Superb update... Continue soon...e
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hubby angry at wife oh so sweetly wife pacify hubby but fainted at last nice start dear eagerly waiting for updates and thanks for pm in advance
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loveit 
Cont soon 
Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Omg is this the sequel to 'First Four Letters of Love'?
Anyways awesome start...well she does know how to pacify her husband
Please continue soon
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update 
Love it
ariya143 thumbnail
Lovely start..
Like it.
Continue soon..
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awsome update

love it

plz continue soon

Shalvisharma97 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Continue soon
etfr thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This OS is a gift on the Special day of my Goldie Di.
Wish you have a lovely life ahead Di.
Sorry for being late. I was trying to write this OS from two days just so I could gift you but I am late. Still a belated birthday gift for you.

Have a blissful year ahead Di. @ GOLD3009

Letter R

8:45 am
Mumbai Police Headquarters

"Officers, yeh koi chota case nahi hai. We have to give our full dedication and hard work to solve this case very soon, because if this case isn't solve within two days then we all will have to face the consequence which would not be good at all and it can cause a high risk to India." Said the DIG Mr. Durgeshwar Pratap, finally concluding his case briefing.

"Sorry to interrupt you in between Sir, but I guess for Indian police, each and every little case is as important as this one is. I didn't knew that they are some cases in which we had the liberty to take it lightly and didn't put our all dedication to solve it." A stern voice resounded in the assembly hall loud enough for everyone to hear and know who is it, the only Rebellious cop of Mumbai police.

Annnddd... Here comes the Rebellious husband of mine, who had once again successfully made me fall head over heels in love, again took my heart with him by standing Rigid and firm on his teachings and belief without fearing of his elder officers or his job. He had to intervene in between this after all he wishes to make this system more strong and firm towards truth, not corrupted. As making one crime/case an important one and giving other cases less importance or no importance is the major reason of increase in crime rate.

"Indeed right ACP Rawte, I absolutely agree with him DIG Pratap. And I didn't interrupt you in between just to see who other than me did have notice this and even if have noticed who will have enough dare to correct you interrupting in between. And now I am really amazed and glad on seeing that there are people in our system who is still wants to erase corruption and crime from our country and within our system. I salute your courage, dedication and rebellion, ACP Rawte. This case is definitely need to be solved urgently for our country and for those students who are humans even before being foreigners. But that doesn't means this is more important than other or other cases are not important, we have to put our whole courage, dedication and hard work to solve each case but right now this case need our focus. So officers we need to find out those missing students as well as the reason behind their missing. That's all for now. All the very best. Jai hind."  DGP Saman Azeem said giving a salute.

Oh Hi! Did you meet the Royal king of my heart, who is right now standing with his head held high with out any fear. I just adore his rebellion though sometimes this rebel becomes stupidity and dangerous for him like the time when to prove his point right to Rathod sir, he fainted inside a locked car. But now he doesn't do such stupidity as he have to be a very Responsible husband and need a good health to take care of clumsy me, so I love his rebel nature.

Oh must be confused by the happenings, right? Let me tell you, so listen. We, officers of almost all investigating branches of Mumbai police are called here by the Governor of Mumbai on arrival of a very threatening case and to solve it urgently they had planned to work with collaboration. Therefore, the collaboration occur between all the branches to form an investigating team. We, ETF had to collaborate and work with Mumbai Crime Branch (CB).

Finally, the assembly dispersed along with departed Governor, Rathod Sir invited the head of CB to ETF headquarter to start the action. Taking it as cue we all start walking out of the assembly room following just behind our bosses.

9:30 am
ETF headquarter.

And here we are right now trying to accomodate with these arrogant officers of CB. They are so full of themselves that as soon as they entered ETF, they took our seats in the conference hall without asking us and sat saying we need five cups of coffee. That had us astonished, seeing them ordering us as if we are their servant or what.

Still acting as a good host, gulping down my anger, I pushed Shree to make the call at canteen for 'their' coffee. Soon our bosses arrived with ACP Mohan Sawant, the chief of CB and second in command ACP Sheetal Singh, they both are less experienced then our boss and were recently earned the position of assistant commissioner. And as per the rumours they were given this post only to lead the CB which has been formed recently.

Inspector Soham Ghosh was sitting in my hubby's usual chair which is not acceptable for me. So I request him politely to change the seat. But he had to be stupid and maybe doesn't love himself much that he jerk away my elbow rudely saying "I am not going to change my place, you stupid clingy girl."

I wasn't expecting this push at all which  cause my feet to lost balance and I would have fell down on floor and hurt myself and even my... but instead of floor, I fell on a hard chest preventing me from the fall. Due to the anticipated pain, my eyes were closed and my mind was lost in deep worry that I couldn't understand on what or whom I fell but soon felt two rough hands on my back soothing my running breathes, calming my nerves as well as let me know on whom I fell. As I can recognise the Roughness of his hands , manliness of his touch anywhere anytime. Uh oh! Mr Ghosh is in a grave danger. Who will save him from my Raging beast?

Soon I was softly pushed back by him and his glaring eyes fell on the cause of my state. And just like that I knew the storm is going to hit us badly. So to stop it as the case need our urgent response, I clutched his left arm just before he was about roar at Soham. Dragging my hubby out of the conference room, I hugged him tightly with a sigh of relief as from the corner of my eyes, I had saw the gratefulness in eyes of Rathod sir while he mouthed  'Thanks' looking at me. I know, Rathod sir and for that matter all ETF members even peon and guards knew that their second in command boss can see anything but he can never see anyone misbehaving with his wife, hurting his wife or even shouting at his wife for reasons other than case. There were some instances where by mistaken I had hurt myself on Shree Chotu's pranks and the result was them facing the raging beast hubby of mine. I couldn't even get the chance to defend them and they had to bear the consequence of the little prank by making reports of 30 years old cases till three weekends.

But here that Soham had misbehaved and shout and pushed me intentionally, which means him become the punching back for my over protective husband. So I had to calm my hubby first. Then I explained the need of controlling his rage to solve the case urgently, ofcourse not without promising to be careful and not involving myself more than needed with him or other CB officers.

Soon we get back on the case. So here is the case-
"Recently, 7 foreigners came India to visit Mumbai, the financial capital of India. But only 4 foreigners board the flight back to their home. Airport and security tried to find the other three people but couldn't be able to; they were two girls of around 20-25 years and one man of 29 years. They all were from same University but wasn't very close to eachother as their campus had select them for this trip. After getting information that those three hadn't reach their place even after month, airport securities lodged their missing reports. The three of them didn't had any family there except few known people and distant friends. Then again another University of same city send the 12 foreign students for another trip to Mumbai. And now again 7 students of same age group 20-30 years went missing and didn't board the flight back to their country. The university's authority filed the complaint against Indian security and asked answer for their missing students. Therefore, to protect India's reputation, we need to find those missing or should we say kidnapped students and the reason of their missing very soon."  Rathod sir explained the case briefly again. While I look at my hubby to know his usual duniya-hila-dene-wali theory 'As per Rathod sir'. But he was deeply engrossed in the file, not paying attention to anything else.

Soon ACP Sawant said "We should first get the background check on the missing students. Rishabh in sab ke baare mei pata karo aur..."

Interrupting him, Rathod sir said "No, Sawant, first of all we should start our search from the information given by the fellow students of them. All of you find out where they went? what they did? Did they found something unusual? Was there anyone they met? Everything."

Sawant glared at Rathod sir as if he snatched his favourite toy or something. And I saw Shree, Chotu, Ayesha was frowning at Sawant. Shrugging off these thoughts I went back in my notes and files to get the said work done.

Soon we were on the way to the resort where those foreigners were staying to start the investigation. The receptionist, known as Goldie was very helpful. She also gave us few details of their unusual acts like almost each night around midnight she heard weird sounds coming from their room, thinking it to be some kind of music and song I ignored it. They would come back very late at alternative nights. Etc etc.

These were the only findings we got there and thought to start our investigation.

But... We found nothing. We reach nowhere even though it's past midnight except few cocaine stash. Cocaine means drug addiction which isn't a big thing as these all are normal for foreign people, especially students and Liza had checked the cocaine but find nothing new. So Liza, Sakshi, Rita and Roma (CB officers) went back home as their work has been done as well as it's getting very late for them to leave. But I and Ayesha didn't went knowing our husbands are here as well as we can't leave our men with those unbelievably rude, over arrogant officers.

But now with the habit of waking up early morning, I am damn exhausted as well as I have my share of not being my normal active self. Huffing out a deep breath, I kept my head on my hubby's shoulder leaning at him in tiredness and felt my eyes drooping close, feeling relaxed. And I don't know when but sleep engulfed me soon.

When I woke up, I found myself tucked in my bed. Frowning I look at the clock and saw its 6 am of morning already. I got up hurriedly on remembering the urgency of the case.

In my hurry, I bump into a wall. Oh, this wall has soft beats,  forming a rhythm my heartbeats. Confused as how this wall came here, I looked up and saw a wide muscular bare chest of.. uh... of my Robust humongous husband who is looking at me in amusement with his smirk.

"Dekh ke nahi chal sakte kya ap?" I growled rubbing my forehead.

"Mai dekh kar hi chal raha tha, lekin mujhe nahi pata tha ke tum engaged bathroom mei aise hi ghus jati ho?" He replied while his eyebrow raised.

Uh-huh!! I barged in the bathroom that too after hearing the sound of running water. I gulped as my cheek started heating up and look down but sigh seeing he had wore a towel around his waist.

"So ab mujhe lagta hai, late tou ho hi gaya hai because of you. Tou kyun na hum time waste na karke saath hi bath le lete hain?" He asked coming near me.

My eyes widened and I shrieked "What!?"

"Dekho na, mai sirf towel mei Hun, it will consume lesser time, sirf tumhare kapde utarna hoga like yesterday. Samjhi Ya... Samjhaoun?" He replied, all ready have romance with his wife that is me.

And Yeah not to forget Romantic husband of mine. ;) Though I secretly loves my Romantic hubby alot but dare I say it to him then I am scared I will have to bare his non-stop romance in office too which will brought a whole lot of teasings.

Robust hubby of mine finally gave us his usual duniya-hila-dene-wali theory which helped us in solving the case. How?? Will describe you next time. But would love to tell why I called him Robust again.

Robust means strong enough to withstand or overcome intellectual challenges or adversity.

As soon as we reach ETF at around 7am, he contradicting everyone said robustly "You guys tried your strategies on this case from where to start, how to search? Now let me solve this case my way. And yeah no interruptions from anyone." He eyed Soham, ACP Sawant and Sheetal at his last statement.

To Be Continue...

Edited by etfr - 5 years ago