Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Are we looking at the same pic? 😆

Shahrukh looks old, but looks his age. Lets not exaggerate.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Smoking does that to people.
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Without excessive air brushing and new technologies to make him look young in the films otherwise he is OLD AND HAGGARD
448368 thumbnail
People do become grandfather at 50, what's the big deal. But yea among his contemporaries he looks the oldest.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i remember reading that bec of his spine/neck surgery he can't get botox or anything else done unlike other actors ... so he does look the oldest

+ smoking

+ he is insomniac

+ OSO 6 pack abs things really screwed up his looks.

I don't know what ppl are smoking here but none of the khans look good anymore ...
Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even VFX can't help much.

Look how old haggard he looks in this pic. 🤢

Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why can't Khans age gracefully, and stop trying to look SEXY and YOUNG at the age of 50 lol
807116 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mugda

Do you agree? 😆

I have doubts about SRK's actual age. I have a feeling that he is actually much older than 50. He is now relying on VFX for looking younger in films. 😲

He actually looks grandfather of AbRam. 😆

I don't think, he looks THAT old in this photograph. But I have seen others, where he really looks older than his age. He may look younger than Amitabh, but not Anil Kapoor.

In fact, I feel even Salman and would have looked more aged without hair transplant. What about Amir? I remember, he was showing bald signs in Dil Chahta Hei. Suddenly in 3 idiots, it changed.

Only Saif looks his age. But as he has married Kareena who is much younger than him, (compared to her) he looks older. Otherwise, (as a father of 20 year old kids) he is fine.
664269 thumbnail
he does not look half as charming as he used to look, but i like the fact that SRK does not even try to look better than his age, he looks normal to me for a 50 year old, yes he flaunts his wrinkles , he flaunts his cigarette, that is how he is, he does not put a lipstick to hide his tobacco-ish lips or even bloat himself with steroids to make his fans' have ovary explosions ..
In movies, he changes his looks depending on his characters, only if he would understand that he could age more gracefully and would look more classy than how he looks now.. but i still like the way he carries himself, i think SRK, Akki and Hrithik carry their bad looks very well too..

PS- Mugda SRK is 50 year old, if you want to see a laughable and forced 25 year old in a 50 year old, then go watch PRDP . you will find plenty of jawani in that film