Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

If u hv too much idle time watch piya mann BHAYE instead

Dude im already watching piya mann bhaye now a dayz, only few episodz r left, itz awesome i wana watch it complete nd then i dont want it to end 😆 itz amazing i must say shaheer sikandar has some kind of charisma, he iz a bad guy but i cant hate him...i can watch his scenez again nd again ...there iz something about him i dun know how to describe ⭐️
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail

More good shows from 2015 to waste time on

AIK PAL

DIGEST WRITER

JACKSON HEIGHTS

JUGNOO

TUM MERE PAAS RAHO

ZIDD

FIRST 10 EPISODES OF ISHQA WAY AND ANAYA TUMHARI HUI...watch these 2 after piya mann bhaye

I hope u did watch alvida ded yousuf sangat

I have watched all of them, im pakistani drama freak 😆 except ishqaway anaya nd zidd, watched some of epi of zidd nd then didnt feel like watching
I dont hav a liking for geo showz so wil not watch ishqaway etc, but if a realy realy gud drama comez that catch my attention then i do warch it eg teri meri jodi...but i ll complete piya mann bhaye fr sure
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yeah plz watch piya mann bhaye
ISHQA WAY first 10 epis r very good..plz do give it a shot ...it's a big show...even i hardly watch geo shows but the some r good

Among aplus shows other than yousuf

Yeh mera deewanapan hain first 10 epis were good n very different

Also sajjal ali agha ali bushra ansari starrer khuda dekh raha hain was watchable too

That's all from aplus 2015

Then urdu1

The only good show after Jackson heights was SHAART ..I watched half of it...Danish ayesha k n syed jibrun were amazing in this show...wish it aired on ary
fairi_88 thumbnail

Yeah plz watch piya mann bhaye

ISHQA WAY first 10 epis r very good..plz do give it a shot ...it's a big show...even i hardly watch geo shows but the some r good

Among aplus shows other than yousuf

Yeh mera deewanapan hain first 10 epis were good n very different

Also sajjal ali agha ali bushra ansari starrer khuda dekh raha hain was watchable too

That's all from aplus 2015

Then urdu1

The only good show after Jackson heights was SHAART ..I watched half of it...Danish ayesha k n syed jibrun were amazing in this show...wish it aired on ary

To ur surprise i hav watched most of the dramaz u mentioned 😆i hav already watched yousaf, khuda dekh rha hai, jackson heights, shert (i hav watched full so i won 😛)...tried to watch yeh mera dewanapan but cudnt tolerate the story sorry

Watched piya mann bhaye last epi right now, i wil give my views in piya'z thread (luckily the thread iz stil active)

Ohky about ishqaway i wil watch it but then u hav to watch one show on my recommendation as well? Itz an agha ali show but very underrated? Deal?😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The scene between sherry and sania was so good
The way he was out of words, it wAs perfect.
Agha Ali was superb in that scene.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: fairi_88

To ur surprise i hav watched most of the dramaz u mentioned 😆i hav already watched yousaf, khuda dekh rha hai, jackson heights, shert (i hav watched full so i won 😛)...tried to watch yeh mera dewanapan but cudnt tolerate the story sorry

Watched piya mann bhaye last epi right now, i wil give my views in piya'z thread (luckily the thread iz stil active)

Ohky about ishqaway i wil watch it but then u hav to watch one show on my recommendation as well? Itz an agha ali show but very underrated? Deal?😆

I LUV AGHA ALI

I watched almost all shows and telefilms of his

Even the bad ones

I like him that much

So the show u r about to recommend I may hv watched it by now
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

The scene between sherry and sania was so good
The way he was out of words, it wAs perfect.
Agha Ali was superb in that scene.

OMG what a scene , sherry'z awkwardness was perfectly shown, he was like itz not posible what r u saying maa jeee 😆
Well i was guessing it right that parentz might recommend this marriage...so thankfully it was mehtab'z idea to get them married...otherwise i was dreading that sherry might hav a bad eye on zainab 🥱 now i dnt know what kind of reaction zainab wud give after knowing al dis
fairi_88 thumbnail

I LUV AGHA ALI

I watched almost all shows and telefilms of his

Even the bad ones

I like him that much

So the show u r about to recommend I may hv watched it by now

Ohk so hav u watched Ghundi? It was aired on hum sitary ...the nam iz a bit awkward but the show was awesome , it was a mix of comedy nd family issues...if u havnt watched then it iz a must watch ...airing on hum sitary it remained realy underrated ...i love agha ali role in dat ...it was different from his usual angry young man type characterz he does
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

OMG what a scene , sherry'z awkwardness was perfectly shown, he was like itz not posible what r u saying maa jeee 😆
Well i was guessing it right that parentz might recommend this marriage...so thankfully it was mehtab'z idea to get them married...otherwise i was dreading that sherry might hav a bad eye on zainab 🥱 now i dnt know what kind of reaction zainab wud give after knowing al dis

I know right, it makes it so much better that it was zaini' moms idea.
It would have been awkward if it was sherry's or zaini's 😆

I also liked that he never called her his sister, he says usko Maine hamesha apni ..., leaves it hanging, the whole scene was just amazing.
Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I know right, it makes it so much better that it was zaini' moms idea.
It would have been awkward if it was sherry's or zaini's 😆

Yes specialy wen zaini iz like saying sherry bhai sherry bhai al the tym, it wud have been realy creepy if this kind of thought wud have come from sherry'z side (thank God we r saved from that creepiness)😆😆😆 but now regardless of whether they get married or not, maa jee dear has spoiled their sibling bond forever...whenever sherry wud see zaini this marriage wale thought wud alwyz come to his mind...now he can never treat her like a sister, an awkwardness wud remain there al da tym...