Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I didn't want to watch this but it was on while I was ironing so I said what the heck, just watch.
Not bad. I sm just always in awe of SAnia saeed, she does complete justice to her roles always.
I like the characters now let see how it will keep my interest in the coming weeks.
The new faces are a plus. I was getting sick of same ole faces in all shows.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I didn't want to watch this but it was on while I was ironing so I said what the heck, just watch.
Not bad. I sm just always in awe of SAnia saeed, she does complete justice to her roles always.
I like the characters now let see how it will keep my interest in the coming weeks.
The new faces are a plus. I was getting sick of same ole faces in all shows.

Oh u are also watching this 😃 i love ur postz 😃 ...
I liked the first episode too, seemz like an intriguing story
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Oh u are also watching this 😃 i love ur postz 😃 ...
I liked the first episode too, seemz like an intriguing story

Aww, thanks a lot 😳
I am watching for now, if it stays decent I will keep watching warna in the past I have left a lot of shows that started off well but couldn't keep up e.g tere mere beech and aitraz and previously KPKPPBT 😊
fairi_88 thumbnail

Aww, thanks a lot 😳
I am watching for now, if it stays decent I will keep watching warna in the past I have left a lot of shows that started off well but couldn't keep up e.g tere mere beech and aitraz and previously KPKPPBT 😊

That used to happen wid me too in the past, i stoped watching mere dard ko jo zuban mily, nd recently i tried watching yeh mera dewanapan but cudnt tolerate...
But usually if i start watching a drama i watch it til da end even if it turnz crap 😆 just to see the end nd all...
I hope this one stayz gud..one thing that i realy like about this drama iz that story seemz unpredictable by the promoz nd all...they havnt revealed anythng shukar hai , warna to ost givez away everythng for most dramas 🥱
-shabz- thumbnail
OMG !!
I didn't know agha Ali and zaini were not real brother and sister.
So this will be another romance between two people who grew up in the same house as brother and sister but feel otherwise( face palm ).
I will give it a few more episodes before final judgement.
fairi_88 thumbnail

OMG !!
I didn't know agha Ali and zaini were not real brother and sister.
So this will be another romance between two people who grew up in the same house as brother and sister but feel otherwise( face palm ).
I will give it a few more episodes before final judgement.

Finished watching episode now...wese it was hinted in first epi that zaini iz step sister but today it was made more clear...nd how did u know that zaini nd sherry wil get married or sumthng? This kind of thought came across my mind as well 😆 ...as from islamic point of view this kind of marriage iz alowed were step siblingz dont have the same parentz but come to think of it still itz a bit weird like eww...she iz living with them from about 10 yearz as siblingz nd if al of a suden they get them maried itz very awkward...

@bold , i didnt felt that zaini nd sherry have feelingz or sumthng...they think themselves as siblingz i guess...may be the parentz wud want this to happen to give zaini a sense of safety in their house
fairi_88 thumbnail
The girl playing nigar'z daughter iz i think Anzela Abbasi(daughter of Javeria Abbasi)...not sure about this but i think she iz Anzela
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Finished watching episode now...wese it was hinted in first epi that zaini iz step sister but today it was made more clear...nd how did u know that zaini nd sherry wil get married or sumthng? This kind of thought came across my mind as well 😆 ...as from islamic point of view this kind of marriage iz alowed were step siblingz dont have the same parentz but come to think of it still itz a bit weird like eww...she iz living with them from about 10 yearz as siblingz nd if al of a suden they get them maried itz very awkward...

@bold , i didnt felt that zaini nd sherry have feelingz or sumthng...they think themselves as siblingz i guess...may be the parentz wud want this to happen to give zaini a sense of safety in their house

I watched the first epi while ironing so maybe I missed it but then the other day I saw the ost or something which hinted that these two have feelings for each other.
There was another show like this called aye zindagi which I jhelo fied 😆
I know it's allowed in Islam that's why we have such strict rules when it comes to adoption also, but to me even thinking like that is eww.
At least cousins living in different homes have different homes, here this person grew up with you as a sister since her mom is married to your father. 🤢

Anyways I might be wrong, but this show is much better than aye zindagi.
I will watch if it doesn't get weird. 🥱

Btw I like the girl playing zaini, she looks good and can deliver dislogues 👏
Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
This show is THOUSANDS times better than aye ZINDAGI
But the lead gal has ZERO screen presence

I wish it was arij

I hav been waiting forever to see agha ali with arij
fairi_88 thumbnail

I watched the first epi while ironing so maybe I missed it but then the other day I saw the ost or something which hinted that these two have feelings for each other.
There was another show like this called aye zindagi which I jhelo fied 😆
I know it's allowed in Islam that's why we have such strict rules when it comes to adoption also, but to me even thinking like that is eww.
At least cousins living in different homes have different homes, here this person grew up with you as a sister since her mom is married to your father. 🤢

Anyways I might be wrong, but this show is much better than aye zindagi.
I will watch if it doesn't get weird. 🥱

Btw I like the girl playing zaini, she looks good and can deliver dislogues 👏

Acha i didnt watched aye zindage so cant compare both the showz..but dis show has a very pleasant feel to it, like the characters they r grey shaded not black or white...nd i like the girl playing zaini too she iz cute...

Nd yes this kind of marriage soundz awkward , as for cousinz everyone knowz that cousinz r na-mehram nd all but for step siblingz uffhh how can they do this 😆 it lookz ajeeb , specialy wen they r living for like 10 yearz in dat house...i hope our guess goes wrong nd this type of marriage doesnt happen ... ⭐️ as there iz other guy in the cast as well...nd uska interaction bhe zaini se hoga as per the promoz so letz see