fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
☺️☺️☺️

Word Count: 1

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Zaini looked beautiful in that yellow saree.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"Tumhe aisa lagta hai Zaini ke tum chali gayi thi. Lekin aisa nahin hai. Jab bhi kabhi barsaat aayi thi, tum laut aayi. Kabhi chai mein shakkar ki tarhan ghul gayi tum. Tou Kabhi jab lawn mein yahan phool khila tou usmein tum thi. Kabhi baaji ki saree mein, aapa ki kitaabo'n mein, kabhi cactus ke kaante mein. Sach tou ye hai Zaini ke tumne kabhi mera peecha chora hi nahin."

This sounds so much like old age romance but the beauty, simplicity and absolute perfection in these dialogues is so my kind! I'll remember this drama for it's amazing, amazing dialogues and brilliant performances. The story revolved around Zaini and gotta admit, I loved the journey of her character but Mehtab and Sherry just won me over. Agha Ali, thumbs up! Ready to watch his next drama just to be in awe of his acting skills!

Another drama added to the list that made me cry. But emotional stuff and characters like Zaini and Sherry are so just beautiful that I couldn't help. Such novel-like characters with heartbreaking journeys </3
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Zaini looked beautiful in that yellow saree.

They looked amazing, it was a very well deserved ending
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

"Tumhe aisa lagta hai Zaini ke tum chali gayi thi. Lekin aisa nahin hai. Jab bhi kabhi barsaat aayi thi, tum laut aayi. Kabhi chai mein shakkar ki tarhan ghul gayi tum. Tou Kabhi jab lawn mein yahan phool khila tou usmein tum thi. Kabhi baaji ki saree mein, aapa ki kitaabo'n mein, kabhi cactus ke kaante mein. Sach tou ye hai Zaini ke tumne kabhi mera peecha chora hi nahin."

This sounds so much like old age romance but the beauty, simplicity and absolute perfection in these dialogues is so my kind! I'll remember this drama for it's amazing, amazing dialogues and brilliant performances. The story revolved around Zaini and gotta admit, I loved the journey of her character but Mehtab and Sherry just won me over. Agha Ali, thumbs up! Ready to watch his next drama just to be in awe of his acting skills!

Another drama added to the list that made me cry. But emotional stuff and characters like Zaini and Sherry are so just beautiful that I couldn't help. Such novel-like characters with heartbreaking journeys </3

I love such subtle dramas , they have a deep feel to it and remains memorable for a long long time..

Bdw wen Sherry told her k 3 betey hain 3 betiyan i was like whattt😲 9 saal mea 6 bachey, itne mohabbat Novera se😛 but thankfully it was just a joke😆 anyways amazing drama with an amazing and a convincing end☺️